𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘.

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗡
𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟬 𝗔𝗠

Imoni sat in the dining hall alone. sitting there reading over basic terms and procedures for tomorrow, waiting for her last class of the day.

the learning program was hard to say the least but she new it was the best thing for her right now.

"damn who dat that?" Gio said to his homebody spotting imoni from across the cafeteria. "nigga who." Ty said trying to see where Gio's finger was pointing.

"pink shirt, black ponytail."

"shid ion know, see her before but ion know her." Ty said shrugging. "guess i'm finna go find out." Gio said being cocky.

"bet a hunnid she ain't gon go."

"be a hunnid she do." Gio said tappin his hand on the table. Ty just nodded watching gio walk over to her table.

gio just stood there for a second thinking she would look up seeing him, it she didn't. she didn't even acknowledge him, looking to be really into whatever she was reading.

Ty began to laughing watching Gio stand there awkwardly.

Gio cleared his throat getting the attention of Imoni. "can i help you?" she said glancing up at him before looking back at her book.

"i came over here to introduce myself. I'm Gio" he said extending his arm out for her to shake. "Imoni." she said shaking his hand.

"whatchu readin?." he said sitting down causing imoni to sigh internally. "i'm studying." she said calmly before averting her eyes back down to the book then to her note.

"what's your major."

"i don't mean to be rude but i'm really trying to study." she said causing a slight frown to appear on Gio's face. he was cute and all but she needed to focus.

"i'd love to sit and chat but." she lied. "i understand, maybe you could give me your number and we can get to know each other when you aren't busy." he said.

Imoni wasn't a rude person, and gio wasn't ugly. "uh sure." she said as he handed his phone to her. she quickly typed in her number hoping that would make him finally go away.

"imma text you." he said before walking away, imoni just went back to reading not bothering to respond.

"got the number fuck nigga." he said walking back over to Ty. Ty smacked his lips before reaching into his pocket pulling out a hundred dollar bill slapping it on the table.

Gio smirked before snatching the money off the table. Sitting back looking at her number he quickly saved it.

-

𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗠𝗜𝗥 𝗧𝗬𝗪𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗦 (𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧)
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗡

"come on bro." Jahmir huffed as he snatched his gun off the desk before tucking it in his waist bands.

"nigga mad as hell." Demon said before laughing with Terriah. Jahmir looked back at the both of them as they snickered.