𝗧𝗘𝗡.

OMNISCIENT
DETROIT MICHIGAN
11:55 PM

"awhh." Jahmir grunted as he struggled to clean the wound on his arm. He stood in the mirror,turned to the side trying to see his wound.

the way his head was turned he couldn't see nothing but the top of the wound. reaching back once again he tried to pat the wound but failed again.

"fuck this." he said throwing down his cotton pad before picking up his phone. He searched through him and terriah's messages clicking a number.

"hello?" imoni said sleepily on the other end of the phone. "aye uh can you come help me clean my arm i can't get it." he said as he continued to try and look at it.

silence fell over the call as imoni slowly pulled the phone way from her ear looking at the time, she didn't even notice she had feel asleep after she got off of work.

"uh whatchu mean you can't get it?" she said sitting up in her bed, she instantly knew who it was.

"where it is on my arm i can't see it forreal to clean it." he said huffing.

"i guess i can come, send me yo address." she said throwing the covers off her feet. Jahmir just hummed before Imoni felt her phone vibrate.

Looking down she saw his text message. "you get it?"

"you i got it im finna be on my way." she said finally getting all the way out of bed.

"igh" was all he said before disconnecting the call. Imoni walked into her bathroom flicking on the light, she looked into the mirror seeing her sleep face.

"mh" she hummed before grabbing her toothbrush.

she finished brushing her teeth and washing her face before walking back out of the bathroom. "ion even feel like going nowhere." she mumbled to herself but she had already told him yea.

she walking over to her room grabbing a jacket and her purse from behind it. throwing on the jacket and purse she walked out of her room.

"damn why the fuck is it so dark." she said to herself as she flicked on a hallways light. looking around she saw every light in the house was off.

she looked at her phone seeing it was 12am she just nodded. Walking past Everly's room seeing her laid out in her bed and saw why it was dark.

She made her way down the stairs grabbing her car keys off the rack hanging by the garage door. walking out she hopped in her car before opening the garage.
-

"watch where you going bitch." Imoni yelled out her passenger window at a car who was passing by. "dumbass." she said to herself as she made a turn into Eight's neighborhood.

"your destination is in the lef-" the gps started to say before imoni cut it off. "bitch i know." she said unplugging her phone from the aux.

she walked up to the door knocking on it before stepping back. the door slung open revealing a irritated Jahmir.

he stood in a white t shirt and jeans, his shirt visibly soaked in rubbing alcohol from where he was struggling to clean his wound.