𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧.

𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗬 𝗞𝗔𝗬'𝗟𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗦
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗡
𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟵 𝗣𝗠

"where's imoni?" terriah yelled to me over the music in the club. "she didn't want to come tonight." i replied as i threw back a shot.

"damn why not." she asked as she watched all the people in the club. "she wit her boo gurl." everly said before sipping her lemon drop.

"aweee she definitely gotta come out wit us next timeee. " terriah dragged right before she got up to dance to the music.

-

𝗜𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗦
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗡

"what the fuck are you so mad about. Okay i didn't get my nails the way you suggested a week ago and i got a different hair style than you suggested." Imoni said as her and Gio argued in his apartment.

"Im grown as fuck, my daddy don't even tell me what to do so i don't know why you think you're about to."she said grabbing her phone off the charger.

"Why not? we're together so why can't it tell you how you'll look good? you rather do your own thing." Gio said.

"have you ever asked me to be yo girl? no so we are not together the fuck. matter of fact i'm gone don't worry about me nomo." she said as she slid her slides on.

"where the fuck is you goin." Gio said trailing behind her as she made her way to the door.

"nigga home." she said reaching for the door knob to the bedroom. just before she could grab it gio held the door shut with his foot.

"you better get the fuck from by me." was all imoni said as she took a step back from the door.

"no you ain't leaving me" Gio pushing her back towards the bed. "moveee" Imoni yelled pushing him back with all her strength.

Imoni then made her way to the door again making her way to the living room. She ran to the door trying the reach for the handle once again.

Gio ran after her grabbing her by her pony tail,pulling her to the ground.

"bro what the fuck is wrong wit you." she said she she tried to pry her hair free from his grip.

"you not leaving me." she said reaching her hand out to smack him. he quickly reached his hand back to smack her back.

a warm sting landed on her face causing her he grab it.

"c'mon we can talk about this in the room you don't have to leave." he said helping her to her feet.

imoni just sat there in pure shock as he guided her back to his bedroom.

imoni immediately sat on the bed getting on her phone. she went to her dads contact before texting him.

she knew this was no situation that she could get out of alone. she knew that she was a woman and there was no way that she could beat a man.