𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡.

𝗝𝗔𝗛𝗠𝗜𝗥 𝗧𝗬𝗪𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗦 (𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧)
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗡
3:29 AM

Jahmir tossed and turned in his bed, struggling to sleep. since he got out he's had many sleepless nights.

He hadn't got used to being home, even tho he had been out almost a month.

he reached by his side picking up his airpods, music always got him out of his mind when he was thinking.

"i can't fuck that bitch if she ain't worth at least a ticket." he rapped juvie 2xx lowly as he paced around the bottom of his bed.

out the corner of his eyes he say slight movement. Eight exhaled sharply as he picked up his phone increasing the volume of his airpods. "nigga you can't ignore me." he heard clear as day behind him.

"shut the fuck up." he said turning around towards his bedroom door. standing there was, himself.

"nigga youn scare nobody. i'm you, you forgot that fast?" he antagonized himself.

at this point he was fed up. he reached into his nightstand pulling out a pill bottle before taking one dry.

"damn, i drove you to ya meds?" he heard himself say before he let out a laugh. looking up he tried to ignore him as much as possible.

"it's ight. we both know youn like ta take 'em you'll be seein me soon."

𝗜𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗦
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗡
7:20 AM

"is you ready? " I asked walking into Everly's bedroom. everly jumped as if i had scared her.

she looked at me examining my outfit for a second. I was dressed in a black bodysuit, a light jacket over my shoulders, my black tote purse over my shoulder, and my black bubble slides.

"yea i was waitin on you." she said unplugging her phone from the charger before standing to her feet.

i took a quick glance at her outfit as she walked toward me. she was dressed in a white shirt that showed her belly, light washed jeans and air force ones.

she grabbed her purse off of her vanity before following me out of the room.

"come on." I said before quickly grabbing my keys. On my way down the stairs saw that Gio had just texted me.

i didn't bother to text back at the moment and just threw my phone into my purse.

turning around i seen that everly wasn't even downstairs yet. i sighed before opening the front door.

"lock the door on your way out." i yelled as i stuck my keys in the front door leaving them.

"damn it hot out here." I whispered to myself as the sun beamed on me as i stepped off the front porch.

getting in the car my phone immediately connected to her car causing my music to start playing.

"not feeling this." i said to myself before pausing the song and going to one of my playlist that i made for my specific moods.