𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘.

𝗜𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗦
𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗡
𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠

"ms.whipps can you come here a second." my professor, ms.king said just as i was about to exit the lecture hall.

"yes ma'am?" i said as i walked back down the stairs and towards the front. "you turned in really fantastic work, the essay." she said in her British accent.

"thank you ma'am." i said as a slight smile appeared on my face. she was talking about a essay i turned in last Thursday about the human anatomy.

"i was really impressed." she said before pausing for a moment, looking down at my essay. "so much so that i have a opportunity for you." she said looking up at me with serious face.

"that is?"

"would like to intern." she said said blankly almost examining my facial expressions.

a little shocked at first, i took a second to answer. "yes." i said with slight excitement in my voice.

"it is minimal paid, but it's great practice. you will be studying under the best general surgeons in detroit."

"the owner of Henry Ford hospital is a good friend of mine. he told me he was looking for five college students. i pulled some strings for you."

"you are the best student in my class and i knew you'd make a great candidate." she said showing little to no emotion.

"thanks you so much Ms. King. I'm and so thankful that you thought about me for this." I said smiling at her.

"mhm. i will email you the form you have to fill out. i can't wait to see what this does for you and your education." she said finally smiling.

"thank you ma'am." i said before walking out of the hall.

speed walking all the way to my car, i smiled the whole way. first thing i did when i got in the car was grab my phone out of my purse.

5 ⭐️ bitches

y'all i got a internship at Ford!🤭

other me 🫶🏽
REALLY? for surgery right?

riahriah 💕
OMG THAT SO GOODD!

T-RIAH 🤭
When you start?
emphasized by
"other me 🫶🏽" &  "riahriah💕"

I don't know my professor gotta
send me the form

i clicked out of the group chat and sent my mom a text. just as i sent the message to my mom i got the email from ms.king.

instantly i clicked the link attached to it. i quickly filled it out and looked at the start date for the program. I was really excited, this is the biggest opportunity that I've had yet.

it could really take my education further than i thought it'd go. and i was one of five students. I was really proud of myself.