4

Y/N POV

I fastened my steps , trying hard not to cry and scream.

at this point I was scared out of my mind. I was trying to think of what to do.

'run' is what my conscious told me. and that's what I did.

I grabbed on tightly to the bag in my hands and I ran, I ran as fast as I could.

luckily my apartment was right infront of me , or else I wouldnt have the energy to continue running.

I ran up to the door of my apartment and hurriedly used my key to unlock the door and quickly ran in and closed it, locking it again.

I breathed in and out , trying to calm myself.

"how can a trip to the store make me almost get kidnapped?!" I mumbled to myself , angrily.

I sighed and went to my room to make sure I had everything ready for the party tommorow.

I grabbed the mask out of the bag and put it on my face, making sure it fit. and it does, perfectly.

let's hope all goes well tommorow , and hopefully I get my answers that I've been wanting..

time skip : the next day

I had just taken a shower and was now getting ready to apply makeup.

"uhh cmon, I need to do  this fast!" I exclaimed .

the makeup wasn't applying to my face correctly, so I had to take it all off and start from scratch.

after about 30 more minutes I had finally managed to put on the makeup correctly and it actually didn't look half bad.

(something like this ^^)

now it was time for the dress.

I had already laid it out on my bed. I grabbed it off of the hangar and quickly changed into the black dress.

I changed into the dress and I'm impressed.