5

Y/N POV

"Hana what are you doing here?! And why have you been ignoring me all week?!" I screamed out of anger.

"y/n, look, I know I've been ignoring you but it was for a good reason. but why are you here? it's not safe for you here y/n!" Hana said.

I scoffed. "you really expect me to believe it was for a good reason after the 2nd time you've done this to me?!" I yelled.

"y/n I promise I will explain everything but just let me get you home first ok?" Hana pleaded.

I sighed. "fine, but let me find my answers! I've been full of questions ever since that night ok! now have you seen the other 7 boys and the 2 girls?" I asked.

"uhm yes, but let me go talk to them first ok? I'll be back in 5 minutes, just sit here ok?" She asked.

I nodded and she rushed out of the room. I sighed and sat on the fluffy white bed.

just as Hana said, after 5 minutes she came back and told me to follow her. I got up from the bed and followed close behind her.

"now one thing you need to know is to not get close to any of them ok? they may seem nice , but there is something that is very hard to explain, but I'll explain at your house ok?" Hana explained.
"whatever" I said.

Hana lead me into a big room. it was like a second living room. there was a green strobe light illuminating the room.

there was a long couch and 2 cushion chairs on either side of the couch.

there sat 7 boys and 2 girls. they all looked perfect in every way possible.

"y/n these are 'my friends' ." She said.

I looked at them and they all had their eyes on me except for one.

"guys introduce yourselves" Hana urged. giving them a knowing look.

"what's up I'm heeseung" a male voice called from infront of me. it was the guy I thought looked familiar earlier.

"uh do you mind taking off your mask so I can put a name to a face?" I politely asked.

he sighed . "sure what ever" he said, obviously annoyed. he removed his mask and I gasped.

"you're the guy from the store!" I said, as I pointed at him. he looked at me with the same bored expression.

"and you're the girl from the store who smelled delicious" he smirked. everyone looked at him with a shut-the-freak-up look.

"uhm anyways I'll just introduce you to everyone. guys take off y'all's masks so that y/n can see what y'all look like." Hana asked.

they all did as she asked and Hana started pointing to everyone for me.

she pointed to the girls first. "this is rose and ryunjin" Hana said.

rose had blonde hair, bright pink lips, and was fairly tall. ruunjin had short black hair, she had a scary demeanor, and was kind of short.

"and these guys are heeseung, jungwon, sunghoon, sunoo, Niki, jay, and Jake" she said pointing to each of them.

"oh hey wonie" I said hi to jungwon. he smiled and waved to me.

the guys named sunghoon was very handsome, tall, and had dark brown - short hair. sunoo radiated kindness, his smile was bright, and he looked fairly short.

Niki was very tall and attractive, he had jet black hair that was slicked back. jay was the guy from earlier that had the sharp facial features.

the last guy Jake, he was sitting upside down on the couch with the red wine in his hands.

"uh jake right?" I asked. he looked at me with an annoyed expression. "what do you want?" He asked , coldly.

"uhm why are you sitting upside down with wine in your hand?" I asked. they all snickered.

"why ? you wanna taste it?" He asked, and he slowly poured it onto the floor right infront of my feet.

"yah, watch it, you almost got my feet covered in that!" I said. he chuckled, and stood up.

he towered over me. he came closer to my face. he inhaled and his nose flared up and his eyes pierced into mine.

"Jake step back" Hana warned. I stood still, I wasn't going to let him push me around.

he took a deep, shaky breath in before backing away from me before walking out of the room.

the blonde haired girl stood up and started walking towards me. "rose" Hana said, in a stern voice.

"relax, I'm in control" rose assured. She then looked at me and smiled. "hi y/n, I'm rose! I hope we can become closer" she said cheerfully.

I smiled at her and nodded. "ok guys, since y/n obviously knows somethings up, we need to talk. all of us." Hana said, glaring at Jake.

he rolled his eyes and left the room.

"don't worry about him, he's an bum" the guy named sunoo said, coming closer to me.

"oh I could've guessed that" I said. he chuckled. showing off his bright smile. "I'm sunoo, I promise I'm not as scary as I seem" he said.

"oh I'm y/n, I'm hana's friend" I said, shyly.

he nodded and looked at Hana. "I think we need to have this conversation somewhere that's not here. like y/n's apartment" Hana said.

I looked over to her confused.

"why not here?" I asked, arching an eyebrow. "well this should be fun" heeseung snickered.

I rolled my eyes. "keep rolling your eyes like that, maybe you'll find a brain back there" he chuckled.

"keep talking maybe your mouth will finally fall off" I retorted. everyone looked shocked that I snapped back at heeseung.

he scoffed and got up. "I'm gonna go find Jake, meet y'all at her place" he said before walking out of the room.

"he doesn't even know where I live" I uttered .

"oh yes he does, but we'll explain that later" Hana mumbled, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"ok let's head over to y/n's place before it's too late to leave this place. y/n we're going to make the trip to your apartment as fast as possible so um, don't mind what you're about to see ok?" Hana carefully asked.

I looked at her in confusion and she just sighed and picked me up and put me on her back.

"yah when did you get so str- AHHHH" I screamed.

Hana was running at an in-humane speed, and everyone else was following her close behind.

"HANA WHAT THE HECK?!" I screamed, digging my head into her back, holding on for dear life.

in 1 minute we managed to get to my apartment in 9 less minutes than when I came to the mansion.

"y/n you can let go of me now" Hana laughed.

"yeah you know , I think I'm gonna stay on here a little longer" I said , in a high voice.

"you have 5 seconds before I start running again" Hana said. in the blink of an eye I was off of her back and glaring at her while she gave me a teasing smile.

"ok come in" I said.

I unlocked the door to my apartment and let all 8 of them into my apartment. I walked to the living area and sat down on the couch.

Hana and rose sat on either side of me and ryunjin sat next to Hana. the boys sat infront of us.

"ok , let's talk" I said. making all eyes turn to me...