14

Y/N POV

his lips lightly traced my neck, his nose sniffing along my neck, trying to find the perfect spot to attack.

"don't worry honey, this will only hurt a lot" Jake chuckled.

his lips placed a small peck on the spot he was about to bite. I shuddered at his touch.

"they should've changed you a long time ago. at least you would have put up a fight to get killed" he growled in my neck.

he started to kiss one spot on my neck, as if getting it ready . his tounge slightly making contact with my skin.

I heard him hum. his hands going to my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"you even taste like her too.." he mumbled , barely audible, but I heard it.

he started nibbling on my skin, I slightly winced at the new sensation, but it wasn't that bad.

Jakes breathing became heavier and faster as he kept on kissing my neck.

I just stood there, not knowing what to do to get out of this situation. I knew if I tried to run or fight back, I would lose.

as if he could read my mind he grabbed my hand and put it on the back of his neck.

"oh god" he whispered. he looked up at me, the dark room made me unable to see his figure, but I could see his bright eyes shining through the darkness.

"I can't do this, why do you have to be so much like her?! why are you just as ... perfect as her..." he said, his voice breaking at the end.

I slightly played with the hair at the back of his neck.

I didn't see it coming, but the next thing I felt was a hard , cold pair of lips on mine.

Jake had pushed me against the wall and was crushing me against it making me feel every muscle on his body against mine.

I didn't know what to do, I froze. Jake started to move his lips against mine, and that's when I lost my mind , and kissed him back.

when I did that I could feel the corners of his lips curl up slightly into a smile.

he continued to kiss me, to which I obliged to.

he was being careful, trying not to lose his control. I could feel it. I put both of my hands on the nape of his neck to be more comfortable.
And
I was trying to keep up with the speed of which he was kissing me , but it was hard.

his fangs slightly brushing my lips as he continued to deepen the kiss. "Jake.. your fangs.." I mumbled, in between kisses.

we pulled away, our lips still very close to each other, Jake put his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes.

"sorry... I'm just trying to... control it.." he said, panting.

he then tried to go in for another kiss, but I moved back.

"Jake.." I whispered.

I shook my head. "we can't do this" I said.

"and why can't we y/n?" he asked. his lips nearing mine again.

"because I'm a blue blood. and I can only break this curse with my soulmate Jake. I don't know what I feel towards you but I'm trying to stop them because I know you and me will never work out because I'm a blue blood and you a-"I started ranting but he cut me off with his lips.

his lips moved against mine, and I sighed in the kiss. one of his hands moved up to cup my cheek.

I started to cry into the kiss.

Jake must've felt my tears on his hands because he pulled away from me and stroked my cheeks with his thumb.

"y/n what's wrong?" He asked softly.

"Jake if we do this, I will not only get my heart broken , but so will you. don't you see, my love doesn't mean anything because it's impossible!" I yelled at him.

"y/n, theres a lot of things I haven't told anyone , but would you believe me if I said I was your soulmate?" He asked, grabbing my hands in his cold , hard ones.

I shook my head. "the only way that would be possible is if you-", "if I was the other blue blood" he finished my sentence.

I stopped talking, thinking about what he just said. "w-wait, I'm confused. " I said.

"let's talk ok? sit down" he said, backing away from me and motioning me to join him on the bed.

I sat down and he sat down right infront of me mimicking my crossed legs. "so let me explain a few things" he started off by saying.

"I was the blue blood after jungwon and Hana, but my soulmate at the time was .. well it was a very pretty girl named Kim aera." He started, smiling at her name.

"heeseung hyung had found me in an alley being attacked by some vampires and scared them away and brought me here, and we were living here together. but one night , I was attacked by the werewolves. I was close to my death, but heeseung hyung found me and changed me. luckily the curse states that if I changed without my consent than I technically still am the blue blood because I didn't choose to try and break the curse." he explained, I nodded.

"when I changed, I made it a point to show that anyone who tried to harm me or aera would be killed, and that was a mistake on my part because then everyone knew that she was my weakness." he said.

"they ... they captured her and killed her y/n. and I couldn't save her because I was too late. I got there the hour after her heart stopped beating . but later that night , in my dream she appeared. she told me that we would meet again, but she would be different. I didn't understand that , but I guess now I do" he finished, flashing a smile.

a smile I had never seen before.

"so you're saying that me and you... are soulmates because I'm basically a reincarnation of a girl named aera ?" I asked. he nodded.

"so that's why you have so many powers, because you've just been waiting for your soulmate which is me!" I said, coming to a realization.

"wait but don't you like, hate me?" I asked. he chuckled and shook his head.

"I tried to hate you, I really did. when I saw you at the party, you just brought me back to what I felt when aera died. and I hated how you reminded me so much of her. it's like you just were a living bad memory. but I had a dream a couple nights ago, and it was her again , she told me to take care of you, even if I might hate you . and she told me that because she was her but in a different life, I should treat you like I did her." He explained.

"that's why I was there when K tried to attack you. even though just looking at you hurt, I knew I couldn't betray aera. but now I know that aera, we'll it's you y/n." he ended with a smile.

"you came back to me..."