10

Y/N POV

"y/n you have 10 seconds before I go get jake" Hana threatened. I groaned and turned my body in the opposite direction of where she was standing.

I heard her sigh and leave my room. finally some peace and quiet , now I can finally sleep.

my thoughts were interrupted when a familiar male cologne invaded my nose. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my figure and take me out of bed and I was now being carried.

I slightly opened my eyes to see jake was the one that was carrying me. I blushed at the thought of me being in his arms.

'what the- that's a new thought' I thought to myself.

my thoughts about jake were cut off when I was abruptly thrown into a bath of warm water.

my eyes shot open to see a smirking jake and a smiling Hana.

"yah ! What the heck was that for?!" I yelled. getting up from the bath completely soaked .

"I tried waking you up for 10 minutes and I told you I was going to get jake knowing he would have no mercy on you." Hana shrugged.

I glared at the both of them before grabbing a towel and drying myself with it.

"well y'all can leave now , while I take an actual shower" I hissed at them.

they both walked out snickering and closed my bedroom door.

I grabbed clothes out of my suitcase and entered the bathroom to take my shower.

Jake POV

after that little stunt with y/n earlier I was in a pretty good mood, knowing I started her day off horribly.

"hey hyung can I talk to you for a second?" jungwon suddenly came up to me.

"sure. but let's talk in my room" I said.

we both walked up to my room and I opened the door letting jungwon in.

"so what's up wonie?" I asked once we had both sat down on my bed.

"uhm, I hope this doesn't make you mad or anything but it's about y/n." He started off by saying.

at the mention of her name a frown came to my face. "what about her?" I asked coldly.

"you see , that's what I'm talking about. I only said her name and you're already acting cold." Jungwon pointed out.

I sighed. "ok fine I'm sorry. continue." I said.

"do you, notice anything similar about her. compared to.. you know... her?" he asked, choosing his words carefully.

my jaw clenched as I knew who he was talking about.

"yes jungwon, I have noticed that. why do you think I have this hatred towards her? she acts just like her. she talks just like her. everything she does is exaclty like her and it's pissing me off because it's reminding me of what they did to her !!" I snapped.

jungwon sat there listening to me.

"hyung, do you think that maybe this version of her is the good version? I mean fate brought you to someone like her again, maybe it was for a good reason this time." Jungwon said.

"I don't know jungwon, maybe she's just another girl I'll get attached to and lose. so I'm not going to let that happen." I declared.

jungwon sighed. "or maybes you could let her in. stop putting this barrier between the 2 of y'all and accept her" Jungwon suggested.

"Jungwon I think I need some time to myself for a bit." I said, wanting to be alone.

I heard him sigh, "ok, but just think about it ok?" He asked , standing up. I hummed in response and he walked out.

I sat there thinking over what he had said. maybe she wasn't that bad after all? I mean she just appeared at the party and ever since then has been around 24/7.

ugh why did she have to appear in my life after her ?!

"Jake! we've got a problem, meeting in the dining room in 3 minutes!" Rose yelled from the hallway.

"ok" I responded and got up, heading towards the dining room. oh what could be wrong now ?

Y/N POV

everyone was in the dining room except for Jake.

"ugh where is he?!" Ryunjin asked. "chill out I'm right here" Jake said, entering the dining room.

"what's the situation?" He asked.

"it's the werewolf clan. they figured out we had the blue blood and now they want it. they want to overcome us in power" Heeseung spoke.

I shuddered at the situation.

"so these werewolves want to attack, we don't know when but they are going to do it soon. as early as tonight??" Jay spoke.

my hands started to slightly shake. I guess Ryunjin noticed because she grabbed my hand and held it, assuring me that everything was fine.

"so what's our plan?" Niki asked.

"well personally I think that we need to stay up 24/7 , expecting an attack. y/n can sleep and someone can guard her room while everyone else guards the entrances to the house" sunghoon suggested.

we all nodded at his suggestion.

"ok starting tonight no one is allowed to leave the house alone. especially y/n, it's not safe out there anymore" sunoo said.

I nodded.

"ok so tonight when the sun goes down and y/n goes to bed , we all take rounds guarding the house. 5 of us guard the house while the other 5 take a rest. every 2-3 hours we'll switch even if we aren't tired." Rose stated.

"wait but y'all will already be tired after being awake all day" I said. "y/n vampires can stay awake longer without getting tired easily" Ryunjin assured.

"oh" I said. "ok everyone know the plan?" Heeseung asked, to which everyone nodded their heads.

"ok we'll then let's prepare for tonight." he said. everyone got up and went to go do their own things and I was left alone at the dining table.

my thoughts were overflowing in my head. I needed to calm down before I had a mental breakdown at the dining table.

'maybe I just need to take a walk" I thought.

I got up and went looking for the backyard. as I walked I eventually found the backyard, or more like a garden .

"this is what I need..."