28

Y/N POV

the young boy looked at Jake as he said "you killed my hyungs, so I'm killing your soulmate"

jakes eyes blazed with fury. "you're going to die just like your hyungs , you messed with the wrong person" Jake seethed as he quickly gripped the boys collar , lifting him up into the air.

"who are you, so I remember who dared to touch my y/n" Jake said, a dark aura coating his voice.

I was laying in sunghoons arms ,my body going in and out of consciousness. I'd lost so much blood in the past 24 hours.

"j-jake" I whispered , barely audible but he heard it. Jake didn't tear his glare from the boy who still had yet to answer his question.

"my name is taki, what are you going to do now huh!" The kid scoffed.

Jake was about to hurt him but Hyunjin and Heeseung came over and took him from Jake.

"you get y/n treated and we will handle this nuasiance" Hyunjin said.

Jake inhaled and exhaled deeply before looking at me on the ground , his eyes softened at the sight of me.

he immediately rushed to me and embraced me in his arms , picking me up bridal style and running us back to the house, not waiting for the others.

"it's going to be ok bub, just stay with me. keep your eyes open, Sunghoon is following behind us to assist me with treating you. I'm not going to let you die" Jake said, focusing on my weak face.

I saw the house coming into view and Jake saw it too, so he started running faster until we soon entered the house . he quickly rushed me up to his bedroom and gently laid me on the bed.

he looked at my state and internally debated whether he'd be able to save you or not.

Sunghoon soon rushed into the room . "hoon , h-how do I save her? she was stabbed in the heart!" Jake worried.

"yah Jake , remember she's only half vampire, a strike to the heart doesn't effect those who are not fully vampires. but since it was still a human organ to her, she won't make it unless.." Sunghoon explained.

"unless what?" Jake asked. I laid there, trying to keep my eyes open.

"you have to changer her now. but we need Niki to say the ancient words but if he doesn't get here in the next 10 minutes , she will be gone." Sunghoon said.

Jake shifted his gaze to me. "ok I'm going to get niki. I'll be back in 2 minutes" Jake said, and rushed back to the abandoned camp.

after about 3 minutes Jake came back with Niki following right behind him.

"ok we're going to save y/n but in order to do that we gotta changer her or at least start the transformation process in the next 7 minutes or else she won't make it" Sunghoon quickly and briefly explained everything to Niki.

Niki looked confused . "oh! you're here because you need to say the ancient words while Jake uh.. bites her. you need to say it fast but thoroughly. she's lost a lot of blood already and if Jake bites her for too long he might .. fasten her death" Sunghoon said.

I looked at Jake as he came near me. "it's going to hurt a bit but I promise to be as gentle as I can ok bub?" Jake whispered softly to me.

I barely nodded my head but he knew I had said yes. Jake looked at Sunghoon and Niki and nodded his head.

Jake looked back to me and grabbed my hand. he put it on the back of his neck as he moved closer to my ear.

"if it becomes too painful hold my neck or hurt me in some way so that I know to slow down on sucking your blood ok?" Jake said.

I could only hum as a response.

Jake hesitated , but soon I felt 2 sharp fangs burst through my skin. I could feel my energy slowly drain out of me and Jake was at my neck and Niki was saying the ancient words of his grandfather.

father , let this immortal and mortal love be contained together. may they learn to love over time and forever be together until the end of time. let them be one with each other.

Niki was speaking but I suddenly couldn't feel anything below my waist. I slightly tugged at jakes hair at the nape of his neck and he immediately slowed down a bit.

one hand was cupping my jaw while the other slid to my waist , in a comforting way.

may these two live together forever until eternity comes to an end. father let them bond , blend , and mix together to create their own story.. thank you.

Niki finished an Jake immediately detached from my neck. I didn't realize it , but tears were still streaming down my face.

I felt physically and mentally drained. "Jake" I said , it came out as a faint whisper.

he turned to me with his soft gaze and held my hand. "what is it princess?" he asked in the most gentle tone I've ever heard from him.

"t-thank you. and ... before I forget, I'm sorry for everything that happened before I left.. I truly love you and hope you still feel the same.." I said , stopping mid sentence because I was losing my strength.

I brought my hand up to cup his cheek as his eyes were tearing up seeing me like this.

a tear rolled down his face and I wiped it away. soon everything became too powerful , I couldn't keep my eyes open as much as I tried.

"Jake.." I said again.

"what is it, hmm?" he said. his loving gaze piercing into my eyes.

"I love you-" was all I could choke out before everything in my body went limp, and my vision slowly closed ... to where all I saw was black..