13

Y/N POV

I picked up the photo, it was Jake. but he was beside a girl , his arm was wrapped around her shoulder and they both had huge smiles on their faces.

I turned the photo around to put it back, but a little white piece of paper fell out. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but my curiosity got the best of me.

I put the photo back and picked up the piece of paper. It was all crumpled up, so I had to unravel it.

the note read :

dear  Kim aera,

I know my change wasn't what you were expecting. and I wanted to fight for us, but it seems like my enemies got to you before I could save you. maybe if I wouldn't have scared you by showing you how I had changed , you'd still be here..

I miss you, every single day. I miss your smile, your personality, and even just your presence. you'll always hold my heart aera.

but fate had other plans for us. until we meet again..

-your Jake

'what? who the heck is Kim aera? it looked like someone who Jake has loved or a sister.' I thought to myself.

all of a sudden my head started to pound, my knees buckled causing me to fall on the floor, my vision became uneven.

"why is this happening.." I said, my head all of a sudden aching.

all of a sudden my vision went black.

the next thing I heard was a voice, a young girls voice. "y/n.." she called out.

"who are you..?" I said, tears coming out of my eyes. " I am Kim aera..now that you've learned the truth , you must not give up on jake. I wasn't the one for him which is why I died, but fate gave you a chance. I believe you are the one for him y/n, your connection.. even if you might not see it... it's stronger than my connection with him was... please make him realize he loves you..." she spoke as her voice , little by little , faded away.

when I could no longer hear her, my eyes slowly started to open. I was still in jakes room, my cheeks were stained with tears.

"I will aera.." I whispered, holding back my tears. "what are you doing here..?" I heard a low growl from the door way.

My head shot up and saw jakes figure standing in the door way. his eyes blazing holes into mine.

"uh, I- I was just cleaning. Hana asked me to so I , uh.." I stuttered, trying to explain that it wasn't what it seemed. I stood up and quickly hid my face wiping the stray tears that were on my face.

"then why do you have my picture huh? seems a lot like a little nosy girl went too far this time." He growled, inching closer to me.

luckily the door was on the other side of the room, so he had to come around the bed get to me.

I quickly thought of a plan to get away from him, at least for a couple of hours.

Jake continued to inch closer and closer to me, coming around the bed, and when he got close enough I ran to him and pushed him down.

while he was trying to recover from the impact, I took that chance and ran. I didn't know where I would hide but I knew anything that wasn't on this floor was too far, he would catch me.

I started running down the hallway, and for some reason it seemed like the hallway just kept getting longer and longer.

my vision was becoming distorted, so I grabbed the nearest door knob I could find and quickly opened it and went in.

I clutched my chest, trying to slow my breathing so he wouldn't hear it, for some reason the fact that he was mad at me and that we were in this house by ourselves scared me.

Normally Hana or sunoo is here, but now I'm all alone.

"I'm going to kill you.." I heard a voice call from my side. I immediately gasped and reached for the door handle, but a cold, hard hand pulled me back.

"Jake let me go!" I said, pushing him away from me.

he stumbled back and I took that opportunity To escape the room and look for a safer place to hide from him.

I ran down the hallway and looked for something that could help me get out of this situation.

"you can't escape me that easily y/n" I heard him whisper right into my ear. I froze.

I was then yanked back into his bedroom, and pushed into the wall. he closed the door harshly and locked it, leaving me with no escape.

As he walked towards me, I could see his fangs poking out of his lips which wasn't normal.

"j-Jake why are you're fangs out?" I asked. "they only come out when I'm about to lose my control" he said, smirking.

Jake had harshly pushed me into the wall, his hands on either side of my head , trapping me.

"j-Jake what are you doing?" I asked, scared of what he would do to me.

"I don't care. I don't care that they don't want to kill you, if they won't do it then I'll be happy to do it for them" he said , inching closer to my face,

"Jake please, I'll do anything. but please don't kill me!" I begged.

he darkly chuckled. "you really think your little pleases will keep me from killing you?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

I closed my eyes, a tear escaping out of one of my eyes. my cheeks becoming tear stained.

"aw don't cry , once I kill you, you'll be pain free" Jake said , moving his head into my neck.

I just stayed silent and waited for my death...

—————————————————————————

things  are getting spicy heh

until the next chapter .... Here are some enha memes.:.

: