five 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 🍃

𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘋 𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘋 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘜𝘎𝘖𝘜 for the fifth time this time but he was not picking up

𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘋 𝘛𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘋 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘜𝘎𝘖𝘜 for the fifth time this time but he was not picking up. It always went automatically to voice mail and you were starting to get annoyed. "you sure he is on his way?" you asked the red haired male who just shrugged and went back looking on his phone.

"or holon- he might be home, we could go there and surprise him you know?" he grinned mischievous and standing up.

"you sure he's there? cuz he not picking up" you tilted your head confused. "pretty sure he there" he grabbed his car key from the desk in the studio as you took your little brown shoulder bag.

Kirishima couldn't deny it, you were really pretty in the marble cut out dress you had on and if he was looking carefully he had noticed that you were not wearing any bra since the cut out was exactly on your cleavage.

He also loved the way your hair style would change everyday and it was now in a short brown lace with the edges laid perfectly. "kiri we going or nah?" you snapped him out of his thoughts as he quickly nodded with a little blush forming on his face and going out with him.

The ride to katsuki's house was a bit far since he lived a bit away from the city. His house was huge and the japanese traditional like. Plants were almost everywhere as you got out of kirishima's car and you were honestly surprised because you thought bakugou was not that type to be living alone in a huge house like this.

"surprised huh? he used to live with his family in japan like the same house so he wanted to buy it as well" kirishima grinned showing his sharp teeth off making you chuckle. "now cmon we are gonna break into his house and he is prolly working out right now blasting music or sum" he said to you as you both made it to his front door and eijiro pulling some spare key out of a vase.

"how-" "no worries he won't be bothered, I do this from time to time" the red haired male assured you which you just decided to brush off. He unlocked the door to the males house and you were alot more fascinated by the inside.