sixteen 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘌𝘐𝘑𝘐𝘙𝘖 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘖𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘈𝘚 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙

𝘌𝘐𝘑𝘐𝘙𝘖 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘖𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘈𝘚 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙. Bakugo rolled his eyes as he kept running his mouth about bella hadid being at the fashionweeks and like it was really annoying. "will you shut the fuck up now?" the blonde mumbled slumping against the seat as he watched out of the private jets window.

"you just don't understand, bella fucking hadid will be there and I will even see her like literally" the red haired had literally heart eyes and bakugo just muffled his voice by turning the volume to the highest since he had airpods on.

The jet was starting soon and it was said that they will arrive in 8h since italy was a whole continent away. His mind drifted off to you. Yeah he couldn't stop thinking about you for some reason and he wondered if you were also in a plane or private jet to Italy right now but he just wanted to know somehow.

He hummed softly to the song he was listening to not noticing that your song came on shuffle. "bro in his feels" eijiro giggled quietly seeing the song display on his phone and surprisingly also a text from you but bakugo didn't notice since he was busy moving his head along your song 'playing games'.

"wondering if their flight started" you turned your phone off and leaning on the seat and closing your eyes. You were on a private jet which monica's manager paid for and now you were onto your flight with jazmine, monica, rumi and monica's manager aluna to milan.

Monica was the most excited to be back in Italy since she was born and raised there but she had to move away at the age of seven years old since her mother who was african american didn't feel like Italy was her place so they moved to houston where her other side of her family lived and her mother was born at.

"rumi, how we feeling today?" jazmine asked the tired brownskinned female as she held the camera up to her face. "do I have to talk?" she mumbled covering her face and turning her head to the other side looking outside the window of the plane.

"damn no one wants to talk theeeen- monica boo, how does it feel to be flying back to your home country?" jazmine asked sitting beside the female who was scrolling on her phone but looked up to the camera. "excited to meet my dad and my family again, haven't seen them for almost five years" monica said talking to the camera and jazmine nodding.