thirty five 🍃

thirty five 🍃

𝘐𝘡𝘜𝘒𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘋 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘠 𝘈 𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘜𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘜𝘠 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘏𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘙𝘠 so he insisted buying you all smth to eat

𝘐𝘡𝘜𝘒𝘜 𝘏𝘈𝘋 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘠 𝘈 𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘓𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘜𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘜𝘠 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘏𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘙𝘠 so he insisted buying you all smth to eat. "wait so she pays her brother just to ruin my career?" you asked ochako once again sipping your drink as she nodded looking at katsuki who averted his gaze away. "yeah and the whole penthouse issue, she did that on purpose to go over bakugo's house and thats all happen. And I swear I had nothing to do with this but I just know katsuki wasn't the only guy" she said now looking at you and katsuki.

"not only did she do that to katsuki but as well other guys? thats fucking disgusting of her" you mumbled glancing at the quiet male besides you. "tryna ruin someone's life because the person doesn't love her back" you chuckled eating the fries as izuku sat besides ochako with his food order. "but why are you telling us this? is this some sort of romania trap or why?" bakugo suddenly spoke up looking at the brown haired girl.

"I do not work for her anymore since today.. which is good and I would never lie about that stuff" she said pulling her phone out and going through her voice recordings as she clicked on one of them. The three of you listened carefully as ochako placed her phone onto the table.

"𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺/𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘶𝘱" bakugo scrunched his face in disgust listening to her laugh as the recording stopped and then another one coming up.

"𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦. 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳!!" romania shouted and thats where the recording ended. you didn't know what to say but all you could think was she was definitely not mentally okay in her head. "thats enough evidence to show the police tho" izuku spoke eating his fries. "yeah and I somehow recorded the conversation at the toilet as well" ochako said causing you and bakugo to look at her.