thirty two 🍃

thirty two🍃

thirty two🍃

𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢'𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦

𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘏𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘓𝘠 𝘕𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘖𝘜𝘚 𝘛𝘖 𝘎𝘖 𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘐𝘕 𝘗𝘜𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘊 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 asking you about katsuki and why you two were 'broken up'. It had been already two weeks since the whole thing and you had found out that romania was still in puerto rico visiting her family which was a good sign but also a bad one since she was still talking shit about you on social media and you obviously did not care.

You had not heard anything from romeo for the past weeks nor from bakugo but just that he had released a new song which apparently was about you and the lyrics literally described you two somehow.

( 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘮𝘩)

you sighed closing the laptop after putting his song on repeat and you couldn't deny it, he looked fucking good in the music video and the song and him was attractive. you silently screamed at yourself and hitting your head at your desk knowing you had messed up the whole thing with him.

your song with sza was trending as well along with his song and it didn't help AT ALL when both of your songs was about you each other.

"BUT IF I HAD YOU BACK ALL I WANNA DO IS FUCK" jazmine yelled through the house causing you to roll your eyes as she bursted into your room. "GET DRUNK, TAKE DRUUUUGS- wheeew your song has me inna chokehold" jazmine was moving her body along as your song was playing on her phone.

(𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 🫶🏾)

"where you going anyways?" you asked as she turned the music down. "my date with eijiro" jazmine said flipping her curly lace to the back. "oh right- have fun tho" you said sitting back down as she frowned looking at you. "girl you aint gonna go out or sum? the event is tomorrow btw" she spoke watching you take a piece of paper while you put your airpods in your ears. "going out later when i'm done" you said to her and jazmine rolled her eyes exiting your room and closing the door.