thirty nine 🍃

thirty nine 🍃

𝘛𝘖 𝘍𝘈𝘚𝘛 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘌 𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘒, 𝘐𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘈𝘓𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘓𝘠 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘕𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘖𝘜𝘚

𝘛𝘖 𝘍𝘈𝘚𝘛 𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘌 𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘒, 𝘐𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘈𝘓𝘔𝘖𝘚𝘛 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘓𝘠 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘕𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘖𝘜𝘚. you were really over thinking the whole thing through and either way you did nothing wrong and romania was the real criminal.

"are you finished? its starting and the lawyer wants it to be over fast" rumi knocked on the bathroom stall you were hiding in. "yeahhhh wait-" "no come out right now." rumi used her stern voice as you quickly unlocked the door and coming out. your faux locs were in a half updo hairstyle and you only bothered to put on your lashes and lipgloss.

"let's go and get this over with okay?" she grabbed your arm and pulling you outside the bathroom and pulling you inside the court building and you can spot your parents and katsuki's parents standing at the other side while romania's parents were standing by her side with her lawyer.

you stood on the front desk and noticing jazmine, monica, eijiro and izuku entering the courtroom. "lets just get this over with" romeo said after the officers escorted him in and letting him stand besides his family but clearly ignoring romania who tried greeting him.

you were really nervous since the whole press was there and some random ass paparazzi but the moment you saw your parents smiling at you, you relaxed a bit and turned your head to the judge who entered the room.

"please be seated everyone" the judge first said as everyone sat down. "today we are gathered here because ms. simone committed physical assault towards ms. arias and ms arias was accused of sexual assault act against mr. bakugo"

"I am sorry your honor but my daughter would never do this and to think about setting a court up for this when there are bigger things to worry about" a bald darkskinned man who looked like in his mid 40s stood up which you assumed was romania's father.