nineteen 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 🍃

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘒𝘈𝘛𝘚𝘜𝘒𝘐 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘋𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘈𝘋𝘔𝘐𝘛 that he actually has feelings for you

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘒𝘈𝘛𝘚𝘜𝘒𝘐 𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘋𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘈𝘋𝘔𝘐𝘛 that he actually has feelings for you. But him being the tsundere bitch he would of course never admit shit until the other person does. ANYWAYS-

you had already pulled down his shorts along with his boxers, already teasing him by wrapping your hands around his cock and moving it up and down as the precum was dripping down to your hands. A loud groan left his lips and his grip tightened on his phone he was holding to record you like you said but he decided to prop the phone up on the pillow to show more angle.

you leaned forward and licked his tip that was covered in his precum. "stop the teasing and just do it" bakugo grumbled under his breath already forgotten the blunt in between his fingers. you chuckled quietly sinking your mouth down to his hard cock. Humming at the feeling of his cock filling your mouth you started bobbing your head up and down. your back was arched and the male couldn't help himself but stare at the way it looked big in your sweatpants.

you ran your tongue over the heated skin, drool slipping past your lips and down his throbbing member. His member twitched in your mouth as you took him deeper, stopping before you hit the back of your throat. A quiet moan escaped his lips.

you pulled back until the tip remained in your mouth, lightly sucking on the tip once more. saliva ran down on his length pooling down on the base of his dick. you looked into his crimson red eyes that were now half lidded before swirling your tongue around the tip.

"you sure like teasing me huh?" the blonde male chuckled. "mhm" you hummed taking him deeper in your mouth and a groan escaping his lips.

His hips bucked into your mouth, cock driving deeper into your throat as you gripped his thighs feeling yourself gag on it and saliva dripping down your chin to your white croptop. Bakugo's grip around the back of neck tightened thrusting wildy into your mouth. you moaned around his length, sending vibrations up his cock.