ONE

"Did you seriously choose pink as your first day back shirt choice?" Poppy said to her twin.

"Shut up." Sky rolled his eyes. "And it's not pink. It's red."

"With what eyes?" Poppy chuckled.

"So who's the unlucky first year you have to mentor?" Sky changed the subject.

Poppy sighed as she pulled up her notes on her phone to read to her twin the name. "Terra Harvey. Don't know why she's assigned to me when I'm a Specialist, not a fairy."

"They assigned you a fairy?"

"Yup." Poppy said, popping the p.

"Hm. Strange." Sky said, not really invested in the conversation because a certain redhead caught his attention.

Poppy followed her twin's eyes. "You have a girlfriend."

"What?" Sky snapped out of his trace as he looked at his twin. 

"You're staring."

"No I'm not."

"Uh huh. Right." Poppy said, totally not convinced. 

"Catch you later." Sky ran off. Poppy chuckled as she watched the interaction between her twin and a first year.

"Thought he had a girlfriend? Or did he leave the princess already." Poppy rolled her eyes when she heard a too familiar voice.

"You tell me. You're his best friend."

"And you're his twin." Riven smirked at the girl.

"Bye Riven." The girl walked away from the boy.

"What? No welcome back kiss?"

Poppy flipped him off as she sent a quick text to Terra saying she's right in front of the entrance to show her around.