FIVE

Poppy chuckled as she heard Freya tell a group of first year specialists her first training practice.

"Yeah like how the hell was I supposed to know he was gonna ask me to use a sword on the first day." Freya explained. "It's the first day for crying out loud. So there I was, standing there like a total idiot. I totally embarrassed myself in front of this really cute guy."

"He wasn't even cute." Poppy chuckled. 

"The cute guy was her twin. Of course he wouldn't be cute to you." Freya pointed to Poppy. "Easily got over it though because now I have her around to make me look good."

Poppy rolled her eyes. "So that's the only reason why we're friends?"

"One of them, yes."

Poppy shook her head. "I'm getting a drink." The girl left to go find herself something to drink. As she was making her way to the tables, she saw a crowd of people. She walked towards it, pushing some people away as she made it to the front to see what everyone was looking at.

Her eyes widened. There she saw Terra use her magic to choke her ex boyfriend. She quickly ran towards them. "Terra. Terra! Stop."

The Earth fairy didn't stop. "Huh? Sorry?"

"Terra!" Poppy yelled as she watched the boy struggle to breathe.

"What was that Riv? I'm sure it's really funny but I can't quite hear it." Terra said before stopping her magic as she released Riven.

"You could have killed me, you freak." Riven said, pointing his finger at the fairy.

"Missed you too." Terra smiled at the boy.

Riven scoffed and walked away.

The girl decided not to chase after the boy. It was for the best. "Terra."

"Look I know it looked bad but I wasn't gonna kill him." Terra tried telling the girl.

Poppy nodded. "I know but... just don't do it again alright?" Terra nodded. "But you came."

Terra smiled and hugged the girl. "Yeah I did."

"And you made a friend." The girl said, looking at the boy who looked awfully familiar. 

"Hi. I'm Dane." The boy stuck out his hand which the girl shook. 

"Poppy." The boy held her hand a little too long. "You were the first year specialist that got his ass kicked by Silva."

"Oh I am?" Dane asked, surprised such a pretty girl like Poppy knew who he was.

Poppy shrugged. "Could be you, could not be you. My memory sucks."

"I was there when you and Sky spared."

Poppy nodded. "Ah, that."

"Is that your boyfriend?" The boy asked. She didn't know why that question made her laugh so hard. Anyone can tell they were twins. But then again Sky was dating someone who looked like them. 

Poppy chuckled a little bit too hard, thinking the boy was joking, he wasn't. "Oh you were serious." The boy continued to stare at her, a little too much for the girl's liking. "No, Sky is my brother. Twin brother."

"Oh great." Dane smiled. He didn't know why he felt relieved when he heard that. 

Poppy looked at Terra because she got a little bit uncomfortable from the boy. "Well I'll let you two chat away then."

With that the girl walked away. There was something about Dane who didn't sit right with her. 

✄-----------------------------

GUESS WHO WE'RE FINALLY GONNA TALK TO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

ALSO 100 views already?? OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!