10 - chance meeting with an underage gunner.

The girl walked down the streets in a secluded area of the city, where the buildings stood without any owner inside. As the wind blew towards her, she thought about the time she struck down a member of the Secretives who stole an old lady's pouch. He wouldn't have seemed like a member of the group had they not caused a lot of ruckus in the past few weeks.

For some reason, the wind became stronger, to the point the trees started bending. All of a sudden, a large building came down on her. Quickly infusing herself with electricity, she leaped over the debris, landing on the ground just as the smoke cleared.

A man in black clothes with a red bandana on his head stood on the other end of the street, right where the intersection was. Without any hesitation, the two of them dashed towards each other, exchanging blows of wind and electricity. While the girl was slowly being swept off her feet, her opponent was slowing down, his movements being constricted. Even then, he still had the advantage due to his sheer power.

Just as she was about to get knocked to the floor, she felt like she was being watched from behind. Quickly taking the chance, she dashed to a nearby parking lot, only to hear gunshots. The man was shot 3 times, twice in the shoulder and once in the knee, and he collapsed to the ground. Looking at who shot him, she saw a boy with a revolver in his right hand and a bottle of beer in his other hand. He wore a brown shirt and beige cargo pants, along with a reversed gray cap.

"S&W Model 686. 6 inches. Good for shooting," he said as he shot the man getting up, stopping his movements. "The name's Pointa Smith. Nice to meet you."

The girl approached him and asked, "Aren't you too young to be drinking?"

"Ah, this Nileven Ale? My body's adapted for alcohol tolerance, although I can get drunk at times."

"No, seriously, do you really enjoy the taste?"

"It tastes like apple juice. You wanna give it a try?"

Pointa handed the bottle to her. She took it and tried a sip, only to quickly spit it out and push the bottle away. "Doesn't taste good," she said.

"C'mon. You see, you're just tasting the tip of it, and the tip usually isn't good."

"I'll pass. I shouldn't be drinking when I'm running around taking down criminals."

"Criminals, huh... Can you hold the bottle for a sec?"

Pointa opened his revolver compartment. He took out the 4 fired shots, then took 4 bullets from his pocket and loaded them in. He aimed at the end of the corridor, then emptied his gun of bullets with 6 shots. Almost at the same time, 6 masked men undid their Invisibility and fell to the floor. The shots had hit their shoulders, the shock enough to make them pass out.

He reloaded again, then took the bottle from the girl after he finished. Drinking the bottle, he fired 4 more shots in every direction, taking out 4 criminals trying to ambush the duo.

"Hey, I can't do everything by myself. Can you help out?" he asked, shooting another enemy.

She nodded, before creating an electric whip. She slammed it down on an approaching group of Secretives, then swung it around, trying her best to avoid hitting Pointa, who was also trying his best not to shoot her by accident.

While they were fighting off the enemies, one of them jumped off the roof of a building with a knife in his hand, ready to stab the girl in the head. Right at that moment, a sniper gunshot rang out, knocking him away. The duo looked to where the gunshot was and spotted Daniel leaping down with his M4A1 in his hands, landing perfectly on his legs and gunning down the attackers.

"I heard a bit of commotion here. You could use a hand," he said, reloading his gun.

"Sure thing, sir!" Pointa said, smacking one of them with his gun.

Bit by bit, they took out the attackers swarming them.

"Hey, you should probably tie your hair up."

Daniel quickly left to check on Chizuru afterward, leaving Pointa and the girl at the bar. The former had sobered up a little and pointed out a few flaws in the girl's appearance.

"Nah," she said, taking a sip of her grape juice. "This fits me perfectly."

"Really? I thought people would be seeing you everywhere."

"Even if they did, I'd just be in their view for a few moments."

"What about your academics?"

"They're fine, don't worry."

The two of them sat in silence for a while.

"Wait, do I even know your name? What's your name-"

"Does this... juice have alcohol in it?"

The bartender wiping a glass cup immediately looked at the girl, who was holding up the empty glass. At the same time, Pointa's face showed worry.

"Oh dear, we're busted," they both thought at the same time.

Before getting their drinks, Pointa had secretly asked for the bartenders to secretly add alcohol to the girl's grape juice. Because of that, she started feeling different, as if someone had drugged her and was trying to get her to sleep.

She sighed, put down the cup, and said, "I'll be going now." Getting up from her seat, she left the bar.

"Wait, I haven't even heard your name yet!" Pointa shouted, but she paid no attention.

"Don't sweat it, sir. If she's not into you, just find someone else," the bartender replied, getting back to wiping the glass cup.

She stumbled into Chris' room and limped toward his bed, getting in. The alcohol had kicked in, and she was drunk to the point she couldn't think straight anymore. Her eyelids were heavy, and her limbs refused to cooperate.

Closing her eyes, she tried to stop thinking, but to no avail.

All of a sudden, the door opened.

"Oh, I didn't expect to see you here in Chris' place," Klein said. "He told me he'd be off somewhere, but it's been a while since I saw him..."

As he walked towards the closet where Chizuru slept, she had a great idea.

Right as he got in and closed the door, she started charging up her electric power, ready to make her escape. Making sure that nothing could be seen, she slowly put the power to her hand, before unleashing it, causing a power outage in the apartment.

"What the hell?!" Klein shouted, running out from the closet. However, the girl had disappeared, speeding out the window before landing on the rooftops of the houses below. Unfortunately for her, the alcohol kicked in again, negating the effects of her firing up her brain. She immediately fell unconscious, her body falling into the alley right behind her.

Later that night, Chris arrived at his room. Opening the door, he spotted Klein and Chizuru having fun.

"Oh, that girl came earlier today. I think she jumped out the window," Klein said.

"Did she?"

"Also, you smell."

"Yeah. I gotta shower. Can you move aside?"

"Go ahead."

Klein moved aside, unaware that Chizuru had already fainted from the smell Chris' clothes had on them.