15 - defense of fairweather.

"To all citizens capable of combat, please come to the Fairweather Campus Court as soon as possible. As for everyone who is incapable of fighting, please take shelter until further notice."

Finishing his words, a man stepped down from the podium. A government official beside him asked, "Mr. President, are you prepared for this?"

"Yes, I have been ever since I took up my responsibilities as a country leader. What about everyone else?"

"Your armies are waiting for your command, Sir."

"Tell them... that Operation Whitehole is effective this instant."

The alarms sounded in the city and explosions went off at the park as Daniel watched the unfolding battle with Pointa by his side. Down there, masked men with red bandanas and one man armed with heavy armor were battling the police forces.

"What the hell's going on here?" Pointa asked, spinning his revolver around.

"You remember the men you fought last month?" Daniel replied, slinging his backpack over his shoulders.

"Yeah."

"Well, those people are in the same organization as them. That's why the president called for a meeting at Fairweather Campus. Come on, no time to waste."

"How good are these swords?" asked Luna. She and Arizu were preparing to head out and answer the president's call for help. The latter had given Luna a blue sword and a red sword, both drawn in a cartoonish style.

"The red one creates fire, while the blue one creates ice," said Arizu, painting a portal to the campus.

"Hm... What about the kidnappers?"

"They're strong, but we're all stronger. Come on. The portal's ready."

Atop one of the tall buildings in the city, a girl with short black hair looked down on the streets. Her phone rang in her pocket, and she picked it up, answering the call with a middle-aged fierce yet calm tone.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm available, bro. Alright, I'll get moving now. The campus, wasn't it?"

She hung up, and prepared her Windspace in her hands.

A nearby missile was headed her direction. Even then, it wasn't a match for the twin sister of Chris, Alex Yacht. With a single flick, she split it apart with her wind as she leapt down. A few Secretive members were there, but she simply hit them with a blast of air. Right before she hit the ground, she redirected herself in the direction of the campus and started flying straight.

Shots from the enemy were fired towards her, but she dodged every single one of them. She caught a few and sent them back towards the enemy, a small explosion signaling her success.

Inside the campus court, a lot of people were sitting down on the chairs surrounding the basketball court with a podium in the center. The ceiling was open to let the airborne ability users enter. Even if it allowed the sound to be let out to the Secretives, it didn't matter, since they were already headed there. Although nearly everyone capable of fighting came to the scene, none of them knew why they were called.

A portal opened behind the podium, and out came the country's President, Joey Von Falkhein, with his clean suit and tie. The man had a tall stature and the ability to lead the country, but he didn't need a bodyguard. His ability, Mystic Sorcery, was enough to take care of any intruder trying to get near him.