finale - truths, ironies, the secrets hidden.

"It's a good thing we found you first."

The trio that fought alongside the President earlier had found the girl chained up in the same position as last time. She was wide awake, and the three of them tried to break the chains, but to no avail.

"These chains are like, what, anti-ability chains?" Noelle said as she kept blasting the chain on the girl's right leg. "Adele, do these exist?"

"Yes," Adele replied, "and they're most commonly found in hospitals or prisons."

"I'd shoot them," Pointa said, "but that'd alert everyone. You think there's another way to get her loose?"

"There has to be one-"

The chain on the girl's right arm broke.

"Wait, did our attacks work?!"

After several grunts, the one on her right leg broke, and she got it to the ground before breaking the one on her left arm.

"Goddamn, she seems like a man."

With a single punch, she freed herself from the chains she was bound to, although they weren't completely off her yet. The guards arrived at the scene, but she struck ALL of them with a single slice of an electric sword she made.

"You know how women are scary when they're mad, right, Pointa?" Noelle asked as they started moving again.

"I'm totally aware of that. Definitely."

"You're lying."

With the girl stomping her foot on the ground, she led them through a long hallway until they finally came to a room that piqued her interest.

"Ah, there's supposed to be someone here," Pointa said, breaking open the door with a shot. Inside the room was a large tube holding Chizuru inside and a control panel with many buttons on it. He was about to press a large green button when the girl stopped him and kicked the foot of the panel instead, pressing a red button.

"How'd you know it was at my foot?"

"..."

The tube opened and Chizuru came out, but her eyes glowed red instead of her usual brown. She threw a punch, but the girl stopped it and slapped her really hard, bringing her to her senses.

"Ow!" she exclaimed. "Why are you wearing things like that? Are we at a costume party right now?"

"You were being held by Cain," Adele replied. "She slapped you to get you back."

"Um... Thanks... But please, don't make it too hard next time."

Without saying a word, the girl turned and led them again. With every room they passed, they released a member of the team.

The first one released after her and Chizuru was Daniel. He was chained up and held at gunpoint, so they quickly overloaded the system and disabled the gun before getting him out.

Next was Luna. She was constantly crying as the group got her out from her mental prison, which consisted of her staying in a gray room.

Then they released Justin, who reminded them that Nathan and Vivian didn't join the fight due to their work being resumed. The girl's anger didn't cool down, and she hit the chains so hard they broke apart in an instant.

With Noelle's help, they rescued Alex from her torture. Half of her hair was wet, but more than half of her sanity still remained, at least.

The rescue process sped up when the girl destroyed the door and the guards preparing to insert a syringe on Arielle.