Chapter 1

I was 16 years old and looking forward to being an adult. I was lean built, average in general at about 5'8 in height. Unfortunately I was also a bit of a delinquent and often got in trouble.

My mom had a talk with me, as my father was out of the picture. She said she was worried about my future.

"Mom, you don't have to be. I move out of here in two years, or sooner if you let me," I somewhat whined. My baby blue eyes twitched in frustration.

"I don't think you're ready for the adult life yet, Mark. There's going to be some changes here. I'm pulling you out of school here and we are moving."

"What?!? But my friends-,"

"Bad seeds," she corrected me. "You'll make new ones that match your maturity level. Oh if only I had a daughter," she sighed heavily.
---

The next day we were packing the apartment up. It was over 80° out and humid. I drank at least 3 things of Gatorade and three water bottles. We didn't have many possessions to load up in the car. Before we got in our SUV, my mom dragged me to the bathroom.

"Sweetie, I know it's your first time on a drive this long and its going to take about 30 hours total to get to Texas. I'd really like you to wear this. She handed me a pair of pullups underwear as my jaw dropped.

"Mom! I haven't wet the bed since I was 9, and it was because I was too sick to get up!"

"I know dearie, but it's a long trip and I'm only going to stop and get gas when I have to. It's only until the end of the drive."

I grumpily took the pull-ups from her.

"Why aren't you leaving? I can put them on myself."

"Okay, okay, I know you're a big boy," she said as she closed the door behind her.

This was so embarrassing. I took off my shorts and boxers and pulled up the garment. It was thin enough that no one would notice. I put my boxers on over it and then my shorts that were baggy enough. It kept my family jewels protected in a way. I treasured those.

I walked out of the bathroom to meet my mom, who abruptly pulled down both my boxers and pants.

"What the-"

"Just making sure you have them on. I don't want a wet mess. Get in the car."

I went on the passengers side and saw a padded waterproof cloth on my seat.

"MOTHER!"

"Quit your whining and buckle up. It will make the ride more comfortable for you."

I slammed the door behind me. As my mom left the driveway to my horror, I realized I didn't use the bathroom before leaving. My mom handed me a paper bag.

"I picked up you some muffins, I know we didn't have a decent meal today, so hopefully this tides you over until we stop at a motel later." I was still mad at her, but I ate the biggest one, blueberry, my favorite.

We were only on the road for about 45 minutes when I started to get drowsy. Maybe it was the heat and moving stuff earlier, but this sleepy feeling wasn't going away, and neither was the faint pressure I was beginning to feel in my bladder. I tried to tell my mom, but my vision faded and I nodded off.

After 5 hours my mom needed gas and pulled over. I was still asleep, my head against the window. She pulled my pants down and saw the wet indicator shining a bright blue as she softly tutted.

"What a baby. And out cold too. I'll have to change him in the car. She laid my seat all the way back and unbuckled me. While the gas tank was filling up, she used the now damp bed protector sheet to reposition me so she could take off my clothes to get to the pullups, including my shoes.

"This won't do at all. Good thing I brought night time ones." She threw away my soiled brief at the gas stations trash bin, as well as my soaked boxers and shorts. I had also pooped without waking up. She cleaned my privates up first, and then put a four tab night time diaper on me. The seat was saved by the pad, that she had replaced with a dry one. The soiled one was placed in a trash bag and sealed up to clean later. She kissed my forehead as I continued to sleep and covered me in a soft plush blanket. The AC was strong in the car and I was getting goose bumps.