Chapter 3

I woke up super groggy in the passengers seat. My head turned to look at my mom. For some reason she seemed taller. Maybe she had to raise her seat. We were on a freeway with many semi trucks. Without making eye contact, my mom handed me a water bottle.

"We're going to spend the night at an inn for today. I'm going to hit the sack when we get there, and I suggest you do the same."

"All I've been doing is sleeping! Where are we anyway?!"

"Halfway there," she assured me. She insisted that I wear a fresh tabbed diaper to bed. I didn't want to admit that I was feeling more comfortable with them on. Of course I showered and used the toilet before my mom instructed me to lay on the other bed. I hardly peed, which I found concerning.

"There you go Mark, I already have the bed made for you," she said as she pulled back the covers, revealing another chux on it like in the car. I held back my internal groan. I tried not waddling in the ridiculous diaper as I laid down on the bed, pulling the comforter back over me. Once I laid down, my eyes refused too stay open.

~~~~
My name is Diane. I am Mark's mother, and have big plans for him. With time he will improve in his behavior. I called the specialist once Mark went to bed. There was going to be some changes soon and I hope Mark improves. The boy has no idea that with every diaper change he will slowly lose his manhood, as well as his bladder control. Several water bottles I gave him had a hormone diluter in them aimed to beat down his testosterone. The diapers also have a chemical in them to help with increasing estrogen in his body. This is why he gets drowsy so fast after being first changed. The chemicals override his system, causing sudden exhaustion and eventually a deep sleep. Sleeping helps the hormone move more rapidly through the body. If I can't raise him properly as a man, then I will have him become a Lady.