Chapter 2

When I woke up a few hours later, I felt really comfy. I didn't understand why. Maybe it was the blanket mom put on me, or the pillow behind my head that kept me positioned against the door. I yawned sleepily as I saw her ordering through the drive thru.

"What would you like Mark?" It was a McDonald's drive thru. I ordered the two cheeseburger meal with a coke, and asked if I could have a Chocolate shake. For some reason I felt fine and had no recollection of wetting myself that day. My stomach felt empty. I felt what I thought was pullups on me still and they felt dry.

I wolfed down my food and drinks, being the greedy glutton teen I was. Despite the sugar rush, the food coma set in and I was asleep again.

Mom got gas about an hour later and gently shook me awake.

"Mark dear, I need to check to see if your dry."

"Mom, I feel really good right now, but can I use the bathroom now that we're here?" As I was saying this I pulled the blanket off my lap and saw a tab diaper on me instead. I panicked when I realized it was puffed up and the wet indicator showed an inky blue color. "What happened to the pullups!?" I demanded as my mom hushed me.

"You soiled them really good earlier, so I had to change you in the car. You were sleeping like a baby, literally."

"WHAT!?!"

"I had to clean you really good down there, and your behind. I have to change you again now, you soaked it." I was too stunned for words at this point. How did I sleep through her changing me? My face was red with embarrassment and shame as she put me in a new diaper, adding baby powder.

"Mom!"

"Oh Mark this will keep you from chaffing, and doesn't it smell relaxing?" She cooed as she tightened the tabs, securing my bottom. It was sadly comfy, but I wasn't going to admit it. "You really do have some growing up to do. I think after the trip you be should stay in these if you keep wetting them.

"Are you serious??"

"Yes, you slept thru wetting a diaper twice and I'm willing to bet there's more to come. I see no reason to risk you wrecking my car seats." My mom wrapped me up in the blanket again. "This new community I found will help you Mark. After settling in, you won't recognize yourself anymore."

I didn't understand what she meant by that, but everytime I was diapered I'd get groggy not long after and doze off. It happened again to me before mom even started the car back up.