Chapter 9

All I could do was sleepily watch the Barbie Swan Lake movie with my mom. She sat on the couch, her legs laying across the cushions. I was sitting on her lap, still dressed in pink from head to toe. She put pink fuzzy mittens on my tiny hands, keeping me from doing anything. A pacifier was in my mouth. I tried earlier spitting it out, but it had a band wrapped around my head, keeping it secure. My head lay against mommy's stomach. I would occasionally doze off, dreaming of dancing in the movie, only to wake up, somewhat weirded out by it. My momma draped a soft blanket over me. As I dozed off again, I could feel my wee wee lightly tinkling out pee. I gave up trying to stop it, my feeble bladder emptied slowly. I could feel it gently pooling in the diaper.

~~

I smiled down at my son in his pink outfit. I could hear Marky peeing in his diaper. His feeble bladder just letting everything pass through steadily. He struggled trying to stop the flow, but nothing he tried worked. His drowsy figure stopped fidgeting as he gave in and began to fall asleep. I could feel his diaper slowly warming up on my lap.

"Yup, your poor little weewee is just letting everything go, like a leaky faucet. Poor baby can't hold it in anymore. That's okay you just sleep wittle baby," I cooed as he lay limp on me now, fast asleep as I pat his head. I was never able to watch a movie in peace when he was younger. Now that I found a special custom pacifier for him, it kept him quiet and would help him sleep. I made sure to wash it every day that he used it. Didn't want him to get sick from any germs. It wasn't something I normally gave him. I guess you could call it a punishment, but I think Marky enjoyed it. If he tried refusing to sleep at night, I'd put it on him. His weak instincts would easily give in to having it in his mouth and he would fall asleep not long after.

"Marky, it's time for bed. Let's get you changed for the night." I woke up his drowsy figure once the movie ended. Upon awakening his eyes grew wide as he tooted in his diaper. The pacifier was still in his mouth, he let out a muffled whine as the tooting increased. "Uh oh, someone's making a messy. Your poor tummy is getting rid of supper," I said gently as I lightly pressed on his stomach, helping his bowels move faster as he tried to protest but couldn't speak. It didn't take too long for me to hear poop fill his diddy. "Let's get you changed now, baby girl."

Sometimes his memories would resurface and he would begin to panic. When that happened, I would give him the other pacifier I had. This one would strap behind his head as well. However, this pacifier helped to regress his memory. He would develop mind fog rapidly and basically have the mind of a baby, but the body of a toddler still. His cognitive thinking would be shot, and he would just doze off. Tonight happened to be one of those nights.
~~~

As my mom cleaned and put me in a new diaper, I vaguely began to remember that I was once older. I saw images in my head with middle school and playing sports. Tears filled my eyes as I began to fidget. When momma removed my pacifier I let out a wail.

"Mama! Why you doing this!? Why??" I screamed while she put me in a pink sleeper, leaving my mittens on. Something was pushed gently in my mouth and I began to instinctively suck on it.

"I'm sorry baby, maybe I can get you to be an adult again someday. Right now you need to have a better childhood. If I think you're ready, maybe you'll get big boy pants again. But right now you're going to get sleepy and let your troubles just drift away." The more I sucked on the pacifier, the drowsier I became. My mind became more cleansed from the past. This sleepiness weighed heavily on my eyelids. I finally fell asleep, my momma tucking me in the crib.