Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning, a dry diaper between my legs. mama must have changed me earlier. The diaper was wide, keeping me from closing my legs. I was really sleepy still. I felt so safe and protected. This diaper wasn't just dry on me. It made my body crave to wet it. For some reason I couldn't start a flow of pee, even with my body relaxed. Why was I sad about this? I must have wet heavily earlier in my sleep to be this dry. Either way, the anxiety I had felt as an adult also seemed to wash away after wearing diapers and being regressed. Mama had mentioned that I might get to be older again, but did I really want to? I was safe in these, and comfortable.

We went for a walk to one of the other neighbors houses. I made a friend. She was about the same age as me named Dolly. Unlike me, Dolly seemed content with her situation after some time. She wanted to stay the way she was. If I ever get to grow up, I am going to miss her. she helped give me a better childhood and I owe her for that.

"Let's have tea!" She smiles happily at me as she pretends to pour a cup for me with her toy teapot. She was wearing a frilly skirt, her diaper peeking from beneath it. I was in just a T-shirt and a new style diaper. It had 4 tabs, a thick inner core for multiple peepees, a soft scent, and was like wearing a pillow.

"Thank you," I say as I pretend to sip the invisible beverage. I don't know why I enjoy playing with her, but it was probably because my hormones were suppressed temporarily so I found no reason to not enjoy being with her, as long as I wasn't in a dress. Her father was a doctor and dotted over her constantly. I am glad that she isn't being punished, but living the life she wanted. My mom got along with the doctor well also.

I felt myself relaxing more as my diaper began to slowly warm up. I could hear the gentle hissing as Dolly giggled, hearing my weewee let loose. "I pee peed my diddy,"I said in a matter of fact voice.

It was a peaceful community, some of us cried, but those were the children fighting back, not willing to be here. I had learned obedience in understanding that actions had consequences. However, I was given a second chance to improve myself and the more I obeyed mama, the more leeway I got in doing other things.