Chapter 10- Mini backstory

You probably think my mom is going too far. But keep in mind she had her reasons. My father was still in prison. He had done some awful things. I started falling in his footsteps. It started off with simple vandalism, breaking in and stealing things, and eventually, I was caught doing something awful that kept me in a juvenile jail for almost a year. I made a few friends in there, my "bad seed friends," are what my mom called them. My mom was partially resetting me, but it was for the best. You see, even though she did this to me, it reminded me very much that the things I do can, and will have consequences. I knew I was supposed to be older, but the memories of my bad years were fuzzy. My bond with my mom grew stronger as the days went by. I improved eventually to where she no longer dressed me in girl clothes. That was mostly to keep me from misbehaving.

(I don't want to get too into detail on what he did. I don't want to harm my readers in any way if they've experienced any sort of trauma. Just assume it wasn't good what he did. I promise this will have a pleasant ending. And I apologize if some if you don't care for this, but there are honestly far worse ones out that are more sexual. This mini chapter is just a backstory to Mark so you understand the mom a little better. If you want a more lighthearted story, perhaps try my other story out titled: Pampered Princess)