Chapter 12

luo yu was very busy, he had done a lot of serious business recently, and he couldn't avoid flying around.

ruan zheng didn't look for him much, luo yu thought for a long time, and then deduced that xu was his own "parting gift" that stabbed ruan zheng.

HE SPENT HALF A MONTH IN SOUTH AMERICA, NEGOTIATING A BIG BUSINESS, AND WHEN THE DUST SETTLED BACK AT THE HOTEL, XIN LICHENG REPORTED TO HIM THE NEWS THAT HE YONGGUI HAD ENTERED THE ICU.

xi bang has not had a good life lately. the business done by the west gang was originally the most unclean in the industry, and last month ping city changed a new governor, i don't know if it was instructed by someone, or three fires on the job, just to make a fuss about the west gang.

the most profitable field in the west gang was closed by the police a lot, he yonggui's several left and right arms were arrested, he yonggui was also summoned for questioning, and he was angry with the small criminal police who were not afraid of tigers by the newborn calves, and fell at the door of the police station in the middle of the night and was sent to the hospital.

XIN LICHENG BRIEFLY TALKED ABOUT THE SITUATION IN THE CITY, AND THEN SAID: "IF HE YONGGUI CAME OUT OF THE ICU ALIVE, THERE MAY STILL BE MOVEMENTS." "

"come out alive and talk about it." luo yu concluded.

after listening to the report of the criminal, he subconsciously glanced at the mobile phone placed on the armrest, and ruan zheng had not contacted him for several days.

luo yu didn't expect ruan zheng to stay at home every day like su jiawen did at that time, nor did he have to come and go without a trace. he turned the ring on his hand and asked licheng casually, "did you find out what you were asked to investigate last time?" "

xin licheng really didn't react this time, and tentatively asked, "which?" "

"three years ago." luo yu did not give a hint in a good mood.

"zhen ting's invitation was indeed a private date." ji licheng remembered this and immediately replied.

xing licheng never said much, but he also felt that ruan zheng and luo yu's affairs were extremely tricky in his eyes, and he also wondered if it was because of his own negligence that ruan zheng was mixed in.

however, su jiawen's resume is indeed simple and perfect, and if he does it again, he may not be able to see the problem.

xing licheng glanced at luo yu's face and continued, "it is also true that i waited all night on the upper floor of the island. "

he also found out that someone had bought fireworks and put them on a man-made island on the other side of the island, but in the end they were not released.

xing licheng felt that it was a little cruel to tell luo yu directly, so he did not say it at the moment, and only sent the information to him after luo yu arrived at the hotel.

luo yu finished turning over the information, was silent for a long time, and finally pulled the corner of his mouth and closed the computer.

ruan's way of chasing people is old-fashioned enough, there is no novelty, as if he is coaxing a high school girl, not as good as luo yu's parachute and tens of thousands of water lamp confessions.

but these missed things no matter how much they made luo yu look at them, they were no longer there.

there was no nguyen trần đồng đồ

luo yu and ruan zheng are like the two people on the dance floor whose rhythm is the most incompatible, always stepping on each other, and the tip of the leather shoe is all the sole dust, but they have to dance together.