Chapter 13

there are two hottest topics in pingshi in july, one of which is he yonggui's funeral.

luo yu's phrase "i can come out alive and say it again" became a proverb.

he yonggui paid attention to pomp and circumstance before his death, but few people attended his funeral, and many of his properties were in his son's name, and in order to save his heart, he sent his son to an island country without extradition regulations.

HE YONGGUI ALSO HAD AMBITIONS TO OVERTHROW LUO YU, AND THE TANUKI CAT FOR THE PRINCE WANTED TO USE THE FAKE A· L LET LUO YU SUFFER A BIG LOSS, AND LATER FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS SERIOUSLY ILL AND WANTED TO PAVE A GOOD ROAD FOR HIS SON, WITHOUT WHICH HE COULD SPEND HIS LIFE IN PEACE AND EASE, BUT HE FAILED TO ACHIEVE HIS WISHES.

he was notified of his illness twice, died in the middle of the night, and only one of his loyal subordinates remained, posting to various people who had been friends in the past, but only a large team of police officers were present at the time of the funeral, recording in detail the identity of each visitor. the collapse of the building is the most lamentable.

one of the hottest is the confusing relationship between huanyu and zhenting.

everyone thinks that once he yonggui falls, the fragile triangle relationship collapses, and luo yu is about to start engaging in ruan contention. who expected that zhenting was still overbearing and unrestrained. everyone waited to see a good play, waited and waited for the flowers to thank, and did not wait for anything to come out.

in this regard, mr. jiang, the second-in-command of zhenting, said that luo yu's sentence of engaging in ruan zheng was actually no problem. people just don't know how they're doing it.

and luo yu's friend shen qijie was tripped by his family a few days ago, retreated in the mountains for a period of time, away from the gossip of pingshi, this time back to pingshi, is to announce that he has returned to the party, welcome everyone to invite more.

he made an appointment with luo yu, but luo yu did not come, saying that he was busy talking about love.

SHEN QI THOUGHT ABOUT GOING BACK TO U KINGDOM LUO YU TO PROTECT THE CUBS OF SU JIAWEN'S OLD HEN, AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIM.

the day after the airport on the island was bombed, shen qijiao contacted luo yu, who said on the other end of the phone that he was already in pingshi, and shen qijiao was also on the plane back to china, listening to luo yu say that it was okay, he did not ask much. his family said that a master calculated that he had a great robbery, forced him to go to foshan to eat fasting and knocking wooden fish, confiscated communication tools, memorized buddhist scriptures every day, and locked him up for a month before releasing them.

shen qi came from the mountains to the metropolis of pingshi, like a wild horse that had lost its reins, calling for friends and companions everywhere, luo yu had no time, he found zhou zihao and qi ye to go out to the sea to fish.

out of the sea, shen qi listened to zhou qi and the two people talk about hot news and listened to it, and after talking about the fall of the western gang, he talked about zhenting huanyu.

qi ye said, "after ruan zheng came out at wang wenguang's dinner party once, he disappeared again. "

zhou zihao did not go that night, and regretted for several days: "it is that no one dares to secretly shoot, otherwise pingshi will definitely have a close-up of ruan zheng now." "

"there's nothing to look at," qi ye said, "he yonggui said that he ran out of the white nest like a white nest, and he was not wrong." "

shen qijie's industry was attacked for no reason, and he was very dissatisfied: "what is the matter with my white nest?" have you seen him? "