Chapter 14

1.

the two big guys who had just returned to the state of love did not tell the world, but silently put the ring back on.

ruan argues that things are all jiang qi's appearance, no need to see people, but luo yu is going to go out, and the ring finger is so conspicuous that it is inevitable to be asked.

he couldn't say anything about others, but within a few days, his mother yu xinxin came to pingshi to meet her friend, and she saw luo yu's ring at a glance.

luo yu and his father briefly mentioned that he and ruan zheng, his father had always had a self-indulgent attitude towards luo yu, as long as luo yu took care of the business and got a child later, he didn't bother to ask anything else.

luo yu's mother stared at luo yu's hand for a few seconds, and luo yu just wanted to explain, but his mother asked, "you and ruan zheng are really going to get married, when will you do something?" "

"you even know your name?" luo yu did not expect his mother to be so well-informed, he thought that his father would not say such a detailed, "the wedding will not be done, it is not appropriate." "

"won't you bring it to me?" his mother took off her sunglasses, put them in her bag, and asked in a dignified manner.

luo yu's mother, yu xinxin, was a medical doctor who did academic research, and was not very interested in communicating with luo yu about her private life, but her son was wearing a wedding ring, and she always had to meet the other half.

luo yu thought for a moment and said, "i see this, you are also busy, i will ask him what arrangements are made at noon." "

luo yu got into the car and called ruan zheng and asked him if he had time to have a meal together and meet his mother.

ruan zheng was silent at that end for two seconds, saying that he was free and asking luo yu to send him the address.

nguyen was slightly late, and he walked in with a shopping bag, well-dressed.

yu xinxin watched him come in, really did not expect that this was ruan zheng, rushed to open his mouth and said: "little friend, did you go to the wrong door?" "

luo yu introduced with a stiff scalp: "mom, this is ruan zheng." "

ruan zheng had something to go out for a few days, only arrived in pingshi in the early morning last night, just lay on the bed and was tossed by luo yu, xiao beisheng's new marriage almost did not sleep, people were not in the state, came up and followed luo yu to call a mother.

he was stunned after he finished calling, and then changed his mouth: "auntie." "

"it's okay to call mom." yu xinxin was amused by ruan zheng's confusion and told him to sit next to her like a puppy.

ruan zheng sat down, and then took the shopping bag in his hand to yu xinxin, saying: "luo yu didn't say that i didn't know that you were coming, i just bought a small gift downstairs." "

yu xinxin looked at it, it was a high-end diamond brooch, and she asked ruan zheng: "can i buy it anywhere in pingshi?" "

"there was a guest who happened to go and get it, and i liked it, and he gave it to me." ruan zheng speaks handsomely and is very pleasing to the elders.

yu xinxin didn't think much of it, and said, "that other person is really good." "

"did you spend more money or did you point a gun at someone?" luo yu was not so easily intimidated by him and deliberately lost his face.

ruan zheng turned his head sideways and smiled at luo yu, who unilaterally declared war and made a truce.

yu xinxin looked amused, she said: "why is luo yu suddenly so obedient, xiao ruan has your nude photos in her hand?" "