Miriam x Fem shy reader

Requested by: @cozzywozzypanda

If you have a request please do not request it here and put it in the request page (it's just so I can put things in order)

•Name's POV:•
I was the one of those kids in the back of the class and in the corner y'know. I was a very anti social despite having so much friends; the reason I'm an anti social is because I'm generally a shy person.

Sooner or later class finished and I rushed to pack my stuff and leave once the teacher dismissed us all. I saw Tyler in the hallway and rushed to him, "hey Tyler." I smiled, he looked at me and smiled, "Hey [Name], how's lesson?" He asked, I shrugged, "boring as always, we did nothing but revise on ww2, I understand it's important an' all, but the teacher was repeated the same words every 3 minutes." I rolled my eyes as Tyler chuckled, "well if you want to chat, your girlfriends over there." He pointed behind me, I followed to where his finger was pointing at and saw that my eyes had landed on my crush: Miriam. I blushed and looked away, "Tyler! She's not my girlfriend!" I whisper shouted, "sure sure. Anyway I gotta go, see you at lunch." He smirked and quickly ran off with Priya and Mei was grinning faces.
"Hey." I heard a sudden voice behind me, I jumped as I turned around and was confronted by Miriam.
"H-hey." I looked away nervously, she smiled softly, "what do you think the others are planning?" Miriam asked as she looked over at the corner they took, I turned and saw that Tyler, Priya, Abby and Mei were spying over the corner, I shuffled uncomfortably, I felt a hand grab mine and I turned my attention back to Miriam, "let's get away from those weirdo's." Miriam chuckled as she dragged me away, I laughed as we ran across half of the school.

•Miriam's POV:•
Her hand was so soft, and her laughter was a song sent from the angles. Her feature were amazing and her hair colour was to be adored on.
I took us outside to the field as we walked around, we were still holding hands but I doubted she realised it, "so [Name].. any crushes yet?" I asked, I wanted her answer to be yes but no at the same time.
"Actually.. yeah I do." [Name] whispered, my heart clenched as I looked another way, "oh really? Who is it?" I asked, she hummed and looked away, "well do you have a crush?" She asked me, oh wow she just ignored my question, "actually yeah I do." I smiled sheepishly, "who?" She asked, "Hm, we'll you didn't tell me." I chuckled, she rolled her eyes, "how about we tell each other at the same time?" I asked, she nodded, we faced each other, "3..2..1." I counted down.
"YOU!!" We both shouted and pointed at each other.
We both blushed and looked away, 'she likes me? SHE LIKES ME!!' I wide smile spread on my face as I looked back at her to see her blushing mad, I could hear giant cheers in the background but I ignored them as I moved in and hugged [Name] tightly, "I'm so happy right now.." I whispered as she hummed and hugged me back.

Now I can finally sing my love songs for someone.. <3