Jesse x fem reader

Requested by: @mia_writes88

If you have a request please do not request it here and put it in the request page (it's just so I can put things in order)

•Y/N's POV:•
I was a known celebrity, I am the musician in the 4Town group. There were 5 young singers, and I have to admit, they were good.
BUT I was best friends with the oldest member, Jesse, I've had a crush on him after 6 months of being hired. But there is always a downfall, on my instagram i'm always getting messages like:

What's Jesse's number?

Can I go on a date with Jesse or perhaps Robaire?

Hey sexy~ wanna meet up😘

And so on..
Unknowing to them though, me and Jesse were a little more than just best friends.
We were happily together.
And speaking of the devil-
"Hey!" Jesse entered my room with 3 bags in each arm, "Jesus Jesse! Why do you have so much bags?!" I asked, "gotta treat my girl." He smiled and placed them down on the floor next to my bed, "treat my girl-? What?! This is too much." I panicked, feeling as though he was doing too much for me, "I only asked for Conditioner and the 5 bath bombs set." I said, "all in this bag." He pointed at the pink dotted bag, I picked it up, I ended up pulling out a 122 x 190 sized blanket with my favourite colour. A f/a (favourite animal) plushie, and finally my conditioner and 5 set bath bombs, but at the bottom of it laid more, it was a teddy that held a love heart and on the heart it said 'I <3 you' I blushed and pulled it out, I looked to Jesse who was climbing on the bed to where I was at and hugged me from behind, "you don't need to get all these gifts to show your love to me you know.." I chuckled nervously, as I looked up to him and kissed his chin, "I know but who doesn't like being spoiled now and again." He hugged me tightly as I sighed, "how much did you spend?" I asked in a serious voice, even though money was just like toilet paper to us, I still cared. I felt his body get hot and he began to sweat, "um.. maybe about $30." He smiled nervously, I hummed and dug my hand in one of the other bags and pulled out a Louis Vuitton blooming bracelet.. which was probably the cheapest in the shop that I know.. "Um..." Jesse was tense, "this is $335! So all of this together MUST have been at least over a grand!" I gasped, turning to him, he giggled nervously before saying, "anything to make you happy I guess." I smiled, "just you being here for me is enough to bring me joy. I can't believe you've done all this." I laughed as he began to laugh along, I then sighed, "where am I going to put all this stuff?" I pondered, "I didn't think about that." He only noticed this fact?!
"Yeah, I can tell." I said going through the rest of the bags.

It's like early Christmas..

The end

I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEA'S!!