Miriam x GN! Shy reader

Requested by: @OmniAndEuropean

If you have a request please do not request it here and put it in the request page (it's just so I can put things in order)

•Name's POV:•
"[Name]!" The teacher called my name as I looked up, "can you give me the answer to this question?" The teacher pointed at a question in the board, I gulped and stayed silent, "no? Do you have the answer or not?" He asked, I looked down at my piece of work and nodded, "alright, Miriam can you read out they're answer." The teacher crossed his arms as Miriam took my work and looked down, I blushed at how close we were, we never exactly talked.. she'd converse with me but I always nodded or shook my head, and I loved that about her, how she still talks to me even if I don't talk to her. "The answer is 45A Sir." miriam read out, the teacher clapped, "well done [Name], thank you Miriam." The teacher nodded, "you feeling alright?" Miriam asked giving my book back, I smiled softly and nodded. I then looked to the side and began to contemplate weather I should speak to her or not.. I mean.. she's the only one taking effort into talking to me..
I got my bag and opened it up, I went into the back pocket and took out a Postic-note/sticky note, I grabbed a random colour and wrote on it, and then passed it to Miriam.
She took it and read it in a small whisper "meet me outside the bathrooms during break.. okay." She smiled, I nodded and continued with my lesson.

It was break time and I was waiting outside the bathroom, with not even waiting that long I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Miriam, "so you wanted something?" She asked, I nodded, "well yeah.. I wanted to say thanks for speaking to me after this long." I shrugged shyly, Miriam froze in her spot, she looked at me with wide eyes, and within seconds her pupils widened with stars in them, "oooh my goood! Your voice is so cute!" Miriam cheered, I chuckled, "why did you never speak before?" Miriam asked, "I'm just a really shy one I guess.." I looked away with red spreading across my face, "oooh, I understand. Thanks for letting me hear your voice! It's so worth the wait." She smiled wider, I chuckled.

"Thanks Miriam."