Tyler x tall fem reader

Requested by: @bowlandcereal

If you have a request please do not request it here and put it in the request page (it's just so I can put things in order)

•Tyler's POV:•
It was early and I was one of the students to be first In school, I stood in front of a certain persons locker and held a piece of paper in my hands, I took in a long breath and just thrusted the piece of paper through the top of the Locker and ran off. Now all I had to do was wait for her to come to school.

My crush is [Name] [Last Name], one of the tallest girls in my year/grade! She was nice once you get to know her but odd on the first glance, she was different in an odd way, and with me being me, I didn't know how to cope with it. I ended up gaining feelings and began to bully her because well... I feel like bullying is the only way I really get to talk and see her. I always bully her for her hight, even though she was taller than me.. I DONT KNOW!

I hid behind the door of my locker as more students walked in, including [Name] and her friends, I tried my best to make it look like I wasn't staring at [Name] which thankfully came out as successful. I watched her go to her locker and open it and right there fell on her face was the note, I hurried to get it off and looked at it, "what's that?" Miriam asked, "I don't know.." [Name] shrugged as time went on the more nervous I became.
"It might be a love note! Open it!" Abby smirked aggressively, [Name] nodded and began to unfold the paper as her friends looked over her shoulder... well more or else next to her mainly.
"To [Name], for as long as I know I have had these strange feelings for you, and I had soon found out it was love. For some reason I miss you when your not with me, and I wish you would notice how I look at you when we "talk"." She said, she side glanced at her friends "I hope you accept my feelings and feel the same way." She lastly read, "so. Who's it by?" Mei asked, "I don't know. The person didn't put their name on the this." [Name] said looking behind the piece of paper to see if a name was there to which there wasn't.
'No! I forgot to add my name.' I looked away and cursed at myself.

•Name's POV:•
I have no clue on who this was, I turned and saw Tyler looking in his locker absentmindedly, I blushed at his concerned face and looked away, 'I hope it's Tyler..' I smiled at the sheet of paper and placed it back gently in my locker before grabbing the books I needed as the girls discussed who it could be.

Tyler was my crush since I saw him, even though he bullies me for my height I honestly don't mind because I can always come back with a sneaky combat and he won't be able to beat it, for example his bad grades or embarrassing moments let alone our height difference did give me the advantage to do some annoying facts towards him.

I was cut off of my thoughts when the bell rang, "I'll meet you guys after Science! Bye!" I shouted and ran to my class, I got to my seat and it turned out to be a new seating plan.
I was now sat next to Tyler, which was no biggy for me and I was genuinely excited.
I sat down and Tyler soon sat down next to me and we began to work.

In the middle of class he finally tapped my pencil to gain my attention after staring at me for the whole lesson, I'm not stupid enough to not see it.
"Hey you know the letter.. yeah that was from me.." he full on came out with it, I blushed as my eyes widened, "it's was you.." I whispered looking down at him as he blushed and looked away with a small nod, I smiled "I like you too.." I smiled, his head whipped to me with a slight glint of joy and hope, "really?" He asked, I nodded, "yes!" Tyler shouted interrupting the teacher, "[Name], Tyler, this is your first warning, please be quite." The teacher said, we both chuckled and looked at each other in the eyes.

"Good going shorty." I smiled.