Robaire x Male Reader

Requested by: @ObsessiveNoob

If you have a request please do not request it here and put it in the request page (it's just so I can put things in order)

(I have writers block so I'm sorry if this is short and boring.. I NEED IDEA'S!!)

•Name's POV:•
"Hey [Name]." I heard Robaire say, I turned to him to see him holding a wrapped up box, "as you know it's our anniversary and I got you a little something." My boyfriend said, yes Boyfriend.
Me and Robaire have been dating a full year now, we met at a concert in Toronto when a massive red panda running the whole thing, I aided everyone that was hurt and that's how I met the boys.
"Jeez, alright then what'd you get?" I asked as he gave me the box.

•No Ones POV:•
'He's gonna love it.' Robaire thought with a sly grin as he watched [Name] unwrap his present, once [Name] unwrapped and opened the box lid a gasp escaped from his mouth as he then stared at Robaire in shock.
"You got me the latest phone AND a holiday ticket to Maldives!" [Name] smiled as he couldn't stop looking at both the ticket and Robaire unbelievably, "well, we both need a holiday after.. let's say some eventful years, we need a break and well, maybe we can do a couple of other things as well." Robaire winked as [Name] chuckled and punched Robaires arm playfully, "we are so not doing that you weirdo." [Name] then walked away as Robaire chuckled and held his now sore arm, "oh c'mon you know I'm just playing." Robaire caught up with his boyfriend. "Yeah I know. So when are we leaving?" [Name] asked.
"I'm two days." Robaire said honestly, "WHAT?! We're not even packed!" [Name] shouted as he ran out to collect the suitcases from the attic.

"I wonder if Z is on the basket ball show tonight.." Robaire mumbled as he walked to the TV and sat down on the couch.

Please.. UNDO THIS WRITER'S BLOCK