Aaron T x male reader

Requested by: @LemonSockssss

(I am so tired rn- so if I get a few things wrong. I deeeeeply apologise)

•Name's POV:•
"Sooo as you know it's our anniversary and I want to take you on a spleeended date." Aaron said as we held hands, "what is it?" I asked as I sipped on my straw from my bubble tea, "it's a surprise! Sooo let me put this on." Aaron let go of my hand and put on a red ribbon to block my view, "wha- Aaron?!" I chuckled as I reached out for him, I grabbed my arm and we began. To walk towards some place?

•No Ones POV:•
As Aaron was dragging you he was wary of your surroundings, he wants to make sure you didn't bash into anything or actually tripped over your own two feet.
Soon enough you and Aaron had made it to a big building, "okay don't go forward yet." Aaron said as he made you pause on the sidewalk; leaving you to click the button to go over the road, but you heard him wrong, "go forward? Alright." [Name] shrugged as he stepped forward onto the Zebra crossing, as [Name] a loud honk was heard along with a shout of your name, you get two pairs of hands grasp onto your back as you flew forward, you hit the floor along with a roll or two, you grunted when you heard something crash along with other shouts around you, people came to you as you sat up and struggled to untie the ribbon, someone from behind you in did the ribbon and when the red ribbon fell off, you were immediately blinded by light, you let your eyes adjust and then looked around you, many people were surrounding you with concerned looks, asking if you were okay, "yeah yeah, I'm fine it's just a scratch." I said wiping my cheek and seeing a small amount of blood go onto my hand, I looked around once again, not spotted Aaron, "Aaron?!" I shouted getting up, other people gasped at my sudden movement but I really couldn't care right now, I turned to my left where another set of screams were coming from and saw smoke along with a crashed car, people on their phones begging for the police or an ambulance and there on the floor I saw Aaron, "Aaron!" I shouted and rushed to him, the people wouldn't dare touch him because of his bad state, "Aaron! Aaron!" I rushed to his side, his hand and leg was twisted in such a way it most certainly shouldn't be, "why?! Why!!" I asked tears pouring down my face as I looked at Aaron, his face scratched and bloody but thankfully he was awake, "because I love you." He smiled, I cried as I kissed his cheek, "stay awake. The ambulance will be here soon." I whispered.
Soon enough the ambulance came and they took us to the hospital, I had a checkup to make sure I was okay and all seemed good except for the cut on my cheek and a bruise on my thigh, which was nothing compared to Aaron.
I was in the waiting room while other doctors was in the ER helping him out.
I had ended up falling asleep while waiting for him until I felt a shrug on my shoulder, I turned and saw it was a pregnant woman, "hello, do you know anyone called Aaron T? If so, you can see him." The woman said, my eyes widened as I quickly collected my stuff, the doctor who had called me saw me and escorted me to Aaron's room, I rushed in and threw my stuff at the side, quickly running in and gently took hold of his good hand, "I'm so sorry! This is all my fault." I cried, I felt his hand cup my cheek, "it isn't, I shouldn't have blinded you or let you go." Aaron whispered, I shook my head,
"Stop taking the blame! It's my fault, I should've been listening more closely to you." I whimpered as I wiped my tears away, I got up and kissed his cheek, "how about this.. we're both to blame?" Aaron asked, I looked at him and chuckled, "okay you doofus.

We are both the blame"