Jesse x Fem Reader

Requested by: @kaxscods

If you have a request please do not request it here and put it in the request page (it's just so I can put things in order)

•Name's POV:•
"The the girl and the boy had met at art school while trying to make clay pots, they became friends, best friends.. and soon enough, lovers.
They lived a happy life and had two beautiful children called, [Daughter's Name] and [Son's Name]. The end." I smiled and kissed both of my kids heads, as they shared a bunk bed. "Goodnight you two." I smiled and turned off the lights and shut the door, I sighed.

I, 24 female am married to a famous singer called Jesse. He was apart of 4 Town, a very popular group. Unfortunately he never has time for me or our kids, he's always travelling, and when he's not, he goes out and party's with his friends.
The only thing he does for this family is give transfer money into my bank so I could pay bills, I have a job that goes from 8am to till the kids finish school and get paid well.

I yawned as I went to my room, I glanced at the king sized bed and as expected, Jesse wasn't there. I shook my head and got dressed before getting in the cold bed and falling asleep.

When I woke up I immediately flinched away and rolled away from the window as the sun shone right in my eyes, I gritted teeth as I stood up and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the black dots spotting my vision.
I got up off of the bed and looked at the time 6am. I got a towel and got dressed and made myself breakfast, once I was finished I looked at the clock again 6:47, I stood up from my seat and went to the kids rooms knocking on, "Wakey Wakey little ones, get dressed." I clapped my hands, both my kids sat up or just groaned, I huffed "I'll make you pancakes for breakfast if you get dressed quick." I promised, both kids shot up and ran to their wardrobes, I chuckled as I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to make pancakes as promised.

Once both my kids had eaten and packed their lunch and and stood at the door, "do any of you have P.E today?!" I shouted as the kids were brushing their teeth, "I have!" [Son's Name] shouted, "I have clothes hanging on the side! I can't fit it in my bag!" He shouted, I picked up the bed and looked in it, in the bag was full of trash and finished work books, I grabbed the books and set them on the side and put the rubbish in the bin and then put the clothes in the bag, the kids came to me and put on their bags before rushing off to the car, I backed away from the house and closed 'n locked the door and then went to the car and hopped in, I drove the kids to school before driving off towards work since I start in about 10 minutes and it takes 5 minutes to drive there from here.

After work

I picked up the kids and we ended up going shopping, I bought a few snacks before we walked towards the front door, I pulled my key's out and twisted the handle, the door was open.. my eyes widened as I looked in the garage to see Jesse's car there, I smiled and rushed in, but I was immediately hit with the string smell of perfume.. one I've never and I mean NEVER used before.. I looked around to see the cushions on the couch messed up and a bra hanging on one of the pillow's, I pushed the kids out of the house, "get in the car." I mumbled, the two younglings looked at each other confusingly, "why?" [Daughter's Name] asked, "just go." I held my temple as the kids went and jumped in the car, I grabbed my phone and Dailed my mums number, "hey mum, can you pick up [Daughter's Name] and [Son's Name]? I need a serious talk with Jesse." My voice sounded numb and serious, "... okay sweetie, I'll text you once I'm outside the gate." My mum said and then hung up. I put my phone down and headed towards the car, opening the back door, "you two are sleeping around nana's tonight okay?" I smiled, "why?" My children asked in sync, "mommy found out something and I don't want you to see it as well." I sighed. Soon enough my mother came and picked them up, "it's only for tonight." I smiled at my mother, "that's alright babe. Take all the time you need." She kissed my cheek as my kids walked off out of the gate with her.

I turned around and furrowed my eyebrows heading towards the house.

Let's say it wasn't a pleasant sight to find him inside another girl that night.

...

That was 3 years ago.

I am now a single mother of 2 children, I have been in and out of relationships but never found anyone.
Me and my kids made wonderful memories and had a fulfilled life, we ended up moving to a brand new and bigger estate.
And throughout the years, as I scrolled on my socials it has been announced that Jesse has been depressed and will not come out of his room unless he's doing practice or a concert.
Even when he does do them things, he never smiles during them.
My kids had grown up more and is now 10 years old, and I'm now 27 years old.
I was taking my kids to a café as we were all laughing when [Son's Name] did something funny, I looked around and noticed seats near the window, "go take them seats while I order, hot chocolate for both of you?" I asked, they both nodded, I gave them the bags as they rushed to the seat and sat down, I made my way to the counter, looking at my surroundings before went to order and noticed an all too familiar face sat at one table staring at me, i cringed and ordered what I wanted. Once finished the I rushed to my table and the kids drank their drinks, "hey.. [Name]." I heard my name, I turned and saw the one and only Jesse, "oh.. look it's you." I rolled my eyes and looked at his finger, he's still wearing the ring we got when we got married, my finger though, was bare and naked from a ring.

"Look [Name], I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry! Please take me back! I'll do anything, I'll spend more time with you and the kids, I'll pay the bills, I won't party anymore and I know it's no excuse but I was drunk when that incident happened." He out his hands together, "like you said, that's no excuse, and why should I forgive you for fucking another woman." I growled. "I'll do anything for you, please.." he whispered. I looked to the side, "let's stay as friends and I'll think about it..." I mumbled, I could see the hope and joy in his eyes and he jumped in my arms, "thank you thank you thank you!" He smiled, I heard clicks of camera's, people were taking photos.. but why?

A few days later

It had been announced on the radio that Jesse is smiling and happy once again, only because of some girl.. that girl.. being... me. People think we're together.. which is annoying.

Months later

Me and Jesse has been catching up some more and finally.. he has made me fall for him one again..

Shit..

Sorry it's a rushed ending, I have to do something rn :,)