𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

"Mom we're home!" I shouted as I closed the front door of our house as both of my brothers raced their way to the basement to play on their Xbox.

I went upstairs to look for my mom, I found her in the office reading a book.

"Hey mom," I kissed her on the cheek as I entered the room.

"Hi honey,"she looked up from her book and smiled at me, "so how did it go?"

"It went pretty well we all got everything," I said looking around since I'm usually never in this room. "Caleb saw one of his hockey teammates Luke and he has a brother Jack and he's my age."

"Hughes right?"she asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, they're both coming over later because Owen invited Jack since he's joining the ntdp." I smiled at her.

"Well that's fun, you guys could order some pizza and hang out in the basement and maybe you can invite Grace and Katie over." My mother suggested as she looked back down at her book.

"That sounds so fun but Grace is visiting her brother at college today and Katie is being Katie she's on a date with that one lifeguard from the pool." I chuckled.

"Oh well then maybe just get to know the boys besides what's the harm in making a couple extra friends." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You're right mom besides Jack seemed like a nice guy so it can't be that bad." I said getting up from the chair I was sitting in and walked over to my room.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a notification.

New message from Unknown

Unknown
Hey it's Jack
What time should I come over at?

Eloise
Like four should be good
Also we're ordering pizza so what do you want on it?

Jack
Pepperoni for sure

Eloise
Great choice nice and simple with lots of flavor.
Before I determine if we're gonna
become friends I need to know.
Pineapple on pizza?

Jack
Oh heck no!
That's just cruel

Eloise
Music to my ears
So see you at four Hughes!!

Jack
See ya!

.....

"Owen, Caleb can you guys come upstairs please?" My mother shouted for my brothers from the kitchen.

As I made my way downstairs the doorbell rang,"Eloise honey could you please get that it's probably the pizza guy? There's money on the counter."

"Sure." I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed the cash off the counter and set my phone down. I opened the door to see Sam the usual pizza guy he handed me the pizza and I paid him.

As I closed the door I heard my phone go off in the kitchen.

New message from Jack Hughes

Jack
So I just realized that I never got your
address so I don't know where I'm going.

Eloise
Sorry I completely forgot.
It's 187 miller dr