𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Beep. Beep. Beep.

My alarm woke me up, indicating that it was time to start my day.

I decided to finally get out of bed after just laying there for five minutes.

"Ugh I have to take a shower," I wined as I made my way to my dresser.

I picked out a simple outfit for the first day of school, it was cute but comfortable.

I grabbed my clothes and headed to my bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done showering I grabbed my towel and dried off and then proceeding to get dressed.

I then blow dried my hair since I wanted to look presentable for the first day of school.

When I finished blow drying my hair I walked over to my room to pick out some jewelry shoes and socks.

I then walked over to my vanity where I did my skincare and my makeup.

I did some simple makeup like yesterday some blush and clear mascara.

Since I still had some time I decided to tidy up my room a little bit.

I made my bed and put some books that were on my floor on my bookshelf and then put some of my makeup away.

Once I was satisfied with the way my room looked I decided to go downstairs for breakfast, I grabbed my phone socks and shoes.

"Good morning mom" I greeted my mom as I entered the kitchen where both of my brothers were already eating breakfast on the counter.

"Morning Eloise!" My mom and my brother chorused.

"So Owen," I addressed my older brother. "Are you excited for your last year of school."

My mom glared at my knowing that my brother wasn't too fond of attending college.

"Besides college I mean," I added quickly with my moms deadly stare.

"Yeah I'm excited," He smiled not even aware of the glare my mom gave me seconds before.

"I'm most excited to not have to see you two rats every morning."He said pointing at Caleb and I.

"Yeah right," Caleb rolled his eyes.

"You're gonna miss our presence in your life because without us your so boring." I smiled at him.

"I will never tell anyone about you guys, I mean come one who puts mud on their legs willingly at the age of 16 and 14?!" He argued.

"Alright calm down there lover boy!" My mom teased.

Making Caleb and I howler laughter.

Owen blushed even harder then he normally does when Caleb or I say that to him.

"Ok now that you're all done bickering," my mother changed the subject. "It's time for pictures!"

All three of us groaned.

"Can I go first?" I asked wanting more than anything to get this over with.

My mom nodded.

I got up and put my shoes on, I then walked out to our backyard where my mom and brothers were waiting.

"Alright Eloise," my mom said pulling out her phone. "Where should I take your picture."

"Over here," I walked towards where I wanted my picture taken.

My mom took my picture and sent it to me.

I went inside since I was done with pictures.

I went upstairs and got my backpack and brought it downstairs.