𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Beep beep.

Eloise alarm went off.

"Ugh practice!" She whines as she forced herself out of bed.

She looked in her drawer where all her bathing suits were and picked out a white and blue checkered practice suit.

She went to her closet got her sweatpants and sweatshirt, she picked out her clothes for school and shoved them all into her swim bag.

After she put her bathing suit on and put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants she got her Birkenstocks.

Eloise made her way downstairs with all of her stuff including her swim bag and backpack for school.

When she entered the kitchen she filled up her water bottle and grabbed some croissants that were sitting on the counter.

She grabbed two and put them in a container, she also grabbed a ziploc bag and pored in some goldfish for an after practice snack.

She walked towards the laundry room and grabbed her bag with all her equipment.

She walked toward the kitchen grabbed all of her stuff as well as the keys to her and Owen's shared car, and walked out of the house to her car.

.....

She drove to the pool while eating her two croissants.

Once she finally pulled into the parking lot of the pool she went towards her usual spot and parked.

With her swim bag in one hand and her equipment bag in the other she walked into the locker room.

"Hey gang," Eloise shouted as she went inside the locker room, finding her three friends Katie, Abby and Caroline.

"Sup hottie," Caroline greeted her as she walked into the locker room.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Katie asked like always, she has always been the one who looks out for people.

"I'm pretty tired Trevor created a group chat at three in the morning and he decided to text stuff in it and it woke me up," I told her in annoyance.

"Trevor as in Trevor Zegras?"Abby asked as she put her hair up in a high ponytail.

"Yeah he goes to my school and I met him when Jack came over with him as well as Alex and Cole." I explained to her as I took my sweatpants off.

"Owhhhhhh!" They all sang in a mocking tone at the mention of Jack.

"Oh stop with that," I playfully rolled my eyes. "As I said before we're just friends."

"Oh come on Elo do you really think we're gonna believe that?" Caroline laughed, knowing she knows me the best out of the three girls since we have been swimming together since we were seven.

"Yes because it's the truth," I lied as I hid my face while taking my sweatshirt off.

"Guys we have to take our daily before practice photo!" Katie reminded us.

As we all took off our warm clothes off and stood in front of the mirror for our picture we heard the alarm telling us to get on deck.