Back Home|7

Josef had been passed out on the couch for 23 hours after they returned, much to his dismay. Lucille had turned back into a kitten and was walking back and forth along his body while he was sleeping, and cuddling up to him to help provide comfort during the withdrawal. He decided not to discipline his beloved while he was still shot up on cocaine.

Finally, eventually, Josef came to and rubbed his eyes with exhaustion. "Ready for your punishment now, sweetie?" Lucille asked with a tilt of his head, causing Josef to look at him with alarm as he remembered the previous night.

"It was a little bit of coke, alright," Josef said while Lucille's expression darkened. "Everyone does it. No big deal."

"Everyone does NOT do it," Lucille said firmly. "Now do as your kitten says. Take off your pants and bend over the bed or couch, either works."

"No," Josef replied, eyes equally afire with defiance. "I won't submit to this spanking thing anymore."

"Oh really?" Lucille raised an eyebrow. "Guess I'll have to make you then." He went over to his pink luggage and unzipped it, proceeding to pull out some neatly-kept rope. "You know what you deserve Josef. You're destroying your mind and body and I care about you, I don't want to have to do this but I will if it teaches you a good lesson."

Josef bolted and immediately locked himself in his room, anxiously thinking of ways to get out of this. He could try climbing out the window and escaping? But that would just make things worse.

Bang!

Lucille was at the door to his room and started banging on the door to be let in, to which Josef denied. "No! You're not coming in here!" he called back, ablaze.

"That's too bad. I have the key," with a click, Lucille opened the door and stood there in the entryway, his seductive body dressed all in black. "Now be a good boy and bend over the bed. I'll take care of the rest, my beautiful mate." His tail flicked as he approached Josef. "It's alright," Lucille tried to calm Josef down as he made to bolt for it again only to be tackled down by the surprisingly strong kitten, who held a fistful of rope and was tying his arms behind his back. "Shhh.. calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. Only punish."

"Get the fuck off me!" Josef growled as his hands were tied behind his back and felt a sense of frustration come over him. Was he just supposed to accept this?

Suddenly his body was moved to bend over the bed and Josef squirmed anxiously, as his underclothes were carefully taken down until he was bared.

"Now where were we?" Lucille said as he tapped the belt Tammy gave him in his hand. It was blue leather, and quite thin. Lucille pulled his arm back and gave Josef a stroke.

Feeling the bite, Josef jumped up and tears sprang to his eyes. "Fuck! Do you -ouch- have to do this?!" Lucille started slowly painting line after line of bright red to Josef's squirming but otherwise unmoving (thanks to the rope) backside.

"You need to be punished for doing cocaine in that nice man's washroom. In fact you should be punished for doing drugs in general. How dare you sneak behind my back, thinking you could get away with it." Lucille snapped the belt harder, leaving a single bruise by accident. "Have you been doing coke in our washroom too? Bad boy. Bad, bad, bad." He enunciated each word with a stroke, feeling empathy when Josef started to cry harder as he aimed the belt at his sit spots.

"I-I'm sorry!" Josef sniffed, wanting to rub so badly but being unable to do so. "I've done cocaine since I was 16, I'm not ready to stop."

"Too bad because you're becoming sober from now on," Lucille explained firmly. "Now let me untie you."

Lucille gave Josef a warm embrace and kissed his tearstained cheeks afterwards. "I don't want you to become a drug addict on the streets, Josef. You have so much potential." He kissed him deeply on the lips and Josef accepted the kiss, leaning forward into it. His butt stung like nothing else, but he felt a small sense of love from this exchange. Someone actually cared enough about him to do this for him, so he wasn't a waste. "I don't want that either," Josef admitted honestly, reaching back to rub his bright red thighs. He hissed as he pulled his pants and underwear back over his bottom.
"Did you bruise me?"

"A little," Lucille admitted, kissing Josef again. "But I don't think it's severe. I think you deserve it though. And by the way. I want to know where you've been hiding your cocaine. And any other drugs you might be sneaking around with."

Great.

"Whatever," Josef muttered. He eventually showed Lucille the backpack, to which Lucille confiscated immediately with a smile. He still had a hidden stash in the basement, but he wasn't about to show it to Lucille anytime soon. It was his uncle's stash, actually, so he shouldn't be touching it anyhow.

Night blossomed into day and a brisk knock was heard upon the door, leaving a curious Lucille to see who it was. Josef was still eating breakfast, a protein drink only, while he played scrabble on his phone. He had a pillow on his chair, courtesy of Lucille, who knew how uncomfortable it was to sit down.

Josef sighed, trying to ignore the pins and needles feeling and hard sting where the bruise was.

He finished his drink just as two beings came through the door- the intimidating man and the magenta-haired nekomimi who had leant Lucille the belt he used on him. Magenta immediately gave Lucille a hug and kissed him on both cheeks, before they disappeared together upstairs.

"Hello," a gruff voice spoke out to him, causing Josef to look up with alarm. "I'm Damian Snider. You must be Josef, Lucille's master."

Josef turned off scrabble and stared up at the man sheepishly, feeling his masculinity challenged by this person. "Uh, yes... Please make yourself comfortable. I'm going to check on my mate, Lucille."

Dressed in just jeans and a t-shirt, Josef felt underdressed in the other man's presence, who was wearing designer clothing and a lush suit jacket.

Josef was quick to escape from there, wondering inside, do these two know Lucille or something? Why are they acting so familiar with him? And that other cat even gave Lucille a belt to use on me... the fuck is up with that?!

He approached his bedroom and opened the door.

__
Hope you enjoyed!
A vote and comment would be much appreciated! 💗