Brewed Emotions|2

As scrumptious hot scents began wafting from the kitchen, a willowy figure dancing from pan to tray, Josef had to admit, he felt rather spoiled. Following the box incident, in which he received his nekomimi mate, Lucille, free of charge, and gotten his ass handed to him on a silver freaking scorch-filled platter, he was currently being treated like a king. It came with the aftercare package. Though, after Lucille had explained to him the whole situation on dominants and submissives and the like, he realized that it didn't necessarily come with aftercare— he was just entitled to it as dom.

This was his new life.

Pebble grey eyes gazed over at the alluringly beautiful kitten boy working at his stove, back turned to him as his nimble hands added some more spices to the dish, little polka dot apron clinging to his waist. A fluffy white tail curled loyally behind him, ivory ears alert and pert at the sounds of salmon crackling on a stove. The boy was delicious himself.

Josef couldn't help but lightly scrunch his nose as he thought that, but it was only the truth. Lucille was extremely attractive. Even a generally straight kid like him had to admit. Or formally straight. He wasn't sure how that worked anymore, considering  Lucille was also his mate. His real-life mate, assigned by fate itself. His lover. Josef didn't mind necessarily, he would go along with it for now. Having his heart linked to an ænthro didn't bother him much, even if he was a guy. He was already crushed over his ex and didn't mind a second chance with someone else.

What irked him more was the fact that Lucille was retirement age and counting yet still looked fresh at sixteen.  The whole ænthro time thing didn't make sense to him; sixteen year olds looked like toddlers and fifty year olds pre-teens and one hundred year olds sixteeners— in which around then they stopped aging entirely.

Sighing tiresome, Josef glanced over to the booklet, laying flatly against the table. How to Have a Healthy and Happy Relationship with your Nekomimi Submissive. It was certainly useful for reference.

"Dinner's ready!" Lucille called, grinning as he scraped the rest of the piping fresh food onto a plate, the mere smell of it making his mouth water. He had offered to cook, practically begged to actually, and having him do so didn't seem like such a bad idea anymore. Josef's only concern was him burning the house down. He seemed capable of burning other things, that much was certain.

As the male fixed up the table with silverware and napkins, placing a small basket of homemade breads on its crisp silk cloth, Josef peeled himself off the wall he had been leaning on and eyed the chairs with disdain. His new worst enemy. Slowly, cautiously, he lowered himself into one, immediately wincing as his stinging thighs made contact with the hard wood. "Dammit!"

The neko paused his work to look at him, lips slightly parted as if to ask what was wrong before a giggle passed through them in understanding. "Master would you like a pillow?" he asked, glints of amusement in his purple eyes.

That stupid kit, Josef thought, a blush staining his cheeks now. "I can manage it," he stated through grit teeth, forcing himself down and feeling the entire curve of his backside light up in flames. He nipped his lip and ignored it as best as he could, a  china plate clinking in front of him.

Glistening slabs of salmon awaited prompt, grilled to the slightest crisp and flooding his nose with exotic salts. A lemon garnish lay on top its juicy exterior, generous heaps of vegetables and cashews decorating its sides. "Christ," the teen managed, in the least to say impressed. This was different from the meals he made for his lazy ass out of vitamins and raw cereal. "And you made all this?"