Master|10

The classroom was empty, that much was certain. And Lucille was wearing a mini skirt, plaid checker print with black and blue colours. He gave a soft sigh and leaned against the desk, his tail flicking gently and then curling over the small of his back, his lithe frame absolutely gorgeous in the position. His white crisp sleeve shirt was half-unbuttoned, revealing milky white skin.

Josef inched closer and saw the blanchette give a smirk and proceed to peel off his entire shirt, baring his torso for the world to see. He threw the shirt to the side and motioned with a slender finger for his master to move closer, to which Josef swallowed and obliged nervously. His collar clinked gently as he stretched out on the desk.

"You are... super hot," Josef muttered, drinking up the sight of Lucille.

"I know," Lucille responded quietly, spreading his legs. He grabbed Josef by the front of his shirt and yanked him closer, briskly kissing him, and then kissing him more tenderly as he proceeded to lean onto the table, wrapping his legs around Josef. His pink tongue slipped into Josef's mouth and Josef gasped in surprise, staring at the kitten shifter with strong hint of lust.

"I've been a naughty boy," Lucille whispered, smiling eagerly at the other boy. "Will you punish me...?" He bit Josef's ear and then kissed it, his eyes dancing, as the shocked teenager stared back, not knowing what to do. If this was his girlfriend, or rather, his ex, he would've fucked her on the spot. Josef wasn't exactly used to punishing others, nor was he an expert.  But he had enough experience with Lucille over the turbulent past couple of days. Turbulent... but at the same time... he kind of enjoyed it too...

"You want me to punish you? Fine. I will." 

He reached briskly and grabbed Lucille by the cock, feeling the hard throbbing member in his tight hand, and eliciting a moan from the other.

"P...Please...." Lucille whispered, grabbing Josef as he proceeded to tease his member with his hand, gently kneading the other's cock like he would with his own, except slower, and with certain vigour to tease the other. Josef suddenly stopped and dragged the kitten in one brisk motion so he was bent over the desk, and proceeded to continue kneading his cock from behind. Lucille was covered by just the skirt and a white silk pair of panties, which turned Josef on even more. The matching white panties and the white of his ears and tail, the enticing schoolgirl uniform, it was perfect.

"You've been a bad boy, Lucille," Josef muttered, hotly breathing into the pure white kitten ear that was Lucille, letting go of his dripping member to yank down his panties and harshly slap the soft flesh underneath.

"W-Wait..." Lucille breathed and tapped the desk helplessly, pointing at the cane lying there. "Use that..." he blushed and curled his tail against his back, obediently and submissively moving it out of the way.

"Holy shit Lucille," Josef broke character as he stared at the traditional device, letting go of the nekomimi to grab hold of the cane and tap it in his hands. It was strong, wooden, sturdy. "You want me to use this?" He asked, turning back at the other. Lucille nodded softly, mewling, "Yes master."

"Fuck."

Josef glanced at the cane and then at Lucille, who had already begun repositioning himself with his tail tucked out of the way. Just how perverted was this?!

"Not too hard or you might bruise," Lucille chimed, quite perkily and invitingly, before burying his small upturned nose into the desk.

"Dammit Lucille," Josef whipped the cane across Lucille's rear end, watching a single red line form and then a small pleased squeak evicted from him. He continued in such a manner, using the cane gently enough, before dropping it entirely once Lucille's backside was covered in pink stripes and a few tears had rolled down the side of his face.

"I'm not a fan of that thing," Josef said, abandoning it in favour of kissing the neko passionately.

"I am," Lucille mumbled and gently pressed his warm backside against Josef's crotch, leaning in welcomingly. Josef briskly took out his member and gently inserted his fingers into Lucille, feeling him, before rocking into him with his cock, and feeling the pleasure build the more he carried on.

Josef woke with a start and a hard snore as he sat upright suddenly in his Chemistry class, having had fallen asleep with Lucille petting his head next to him.

"Can't even stay awake can ya," a girl chimed from behind him, as Josef felt a brisk blush form on his cheeks, and glanced abruptly to his right where Lucille was seated, staring at him lovingly. "Wakey wakey sleepyhead," he grinned, as Josef felt embarrassment dawn over him. Was he still hard?

Fuck! He was!

"That was one... wild dream," Josef muttered, hoping that no one would be able to catch his hardness as he put his sweater over his lap. Lucille kept staring at him. Josef couldn't believe he had such a kinky dream on his own. And in class.

Lucille kept grinning and reached over to grab Josef discreetly from under the desk, darting under the sweater, grabbing him despite the classroom being full of students. Just like how Josef grabbed Lucille in the dream. Except, well, in public.

"Lucille!" Josef snapped and frowned, yet couldn't help the sudden release of pleasure. His legs trembled at the release, his body betraying him to the grasp of his lover. It felt good, it sent shivers down his spine.

"God...," Josef muttered. This kitten was going to be the death of him.

"Thank you master," Lucille smirked, "and you're welcome."