Shower with Kitty|4

The pattering of water drops caressed soft naked flesh as Lucille shut his eyes and enjoyed each touch; unlike normal cats nekomimi actually enjoyed baths and showers. He diffused some lavender scented oil into the water and massaged his temples with the excess, grateful for the relaxation it provided. The scheming kitty had very much enjoyed what went on earlier that day. He loved the look of shock on his master's face when he had meticulously destroyed his room, and even more so when those smouldering eyes of Josef's took to punishing him as righteously as the manual demanded.

Lucille enjoyed it and was going to make sure that wasn't the last time that happened. He gave a little shudder at his perverse fantasies, using the loofah to scrub between his toes.

A knock on the door interrupted him.

"Josef?" Lucille called out musically, turning his head to face the door of the steamed room. Surely enough the door opened to reveal said teenager, holding a thick bundle in his hand.

"I brought towels," he grunted, leaving them to the side.

"Why don't you join me?"

Lucille gave a purr and his tail swooped off to one side, giving Josef an eyeful of his slender    yet voluptuous body, creamy white skin that sparkled with water droplets like diamonds. Might as well, considering *she* isn't around anymore.

Peeling off his shirt, Josef undressed himself and quickly entered the shower, his breaths hot under the steam. Not taking any time, he grabbed Lucille by the hips and jerked him closer, kissing him on his full sweet mouth. Lucille grinned through the kiss and reciprocated. His heavy mewls filled the air as hands wandered towards Josef's girth, thumb rubbing the tip, fingers sliding down. Each touch was explosive with pleasure, and the nekomimi seemed to know exactly what he was doing, leaving Josef to kiss and bite his neck fervently.

"I need this... I need you...," Josef whispered, playing the part so he could get off, as he usually would with his past girlfriends. He wasn't disturbed by the fact that Lucille was male like him, and his member throbbed as much as Josef's. Deciding to reciprocate the attention, Josef reached over and gently caressed Lucille, all the while gasping in the heat of the ongoing shower, feeling the other's hardening item.  He spat in his hand and then gently traced Lucille, before heavily jerking him off and causing a stream of thick white liquid to spray across the wall.

He came at nearly the exact time as well, wondering what the world has come to with nekomimi being so prominent in everyday life, it seemed. His neko glanced up and smiled mischievously. "Master, would you like something more?"

Josef panted in return.

This chapter is a little shorter than usual. Despite so, i hope you enjoy the steaminess ;) lol love you all!! ❤️😳💗