Back to School|9

"Have a good day, Master!~" Lucille called from the door, watching Josef leave for school. With wilting ears, he closed the door, contemplating scratching up the couch to make things interesting.

Josef sighed as he clutched his backpack strap and walked forwards throughout the hallway, ignoring gaping stares he got from females due to his height and effortless good looks.

"How's it been, brotha?" A voice called out briskly as Josef turned a corner, glancing at the one who called him. The seventeen year old was greeted by the sight of his friend, Giuseppe, a stoner and his main plug for drugs. Josef was wary of taking them after getting his ass beat by a shapeshifting cat but he knew he would likely return to the high eventually, perhaps in different ways this time.

"Edibles~" Giuseppe crooned, displaying them in the palm of his hand.

"Delicious," Josef muttered, before frowning. Lucille wouldn't approve for sure.

He eyed the lesbian couple walking down the hall. A female fox with another girl. Her tail curled around her gently as they walked. He wondered if that fox spanked the girl too. "Honestly," Josef sighed, unsure what to think of the whole situation in general. It was just so bizarre. And he just wanted to engage in his drugs without getting pounced on for it.

"Massstterrrrr," a familiar voice spoke, while Giuseppe swiftly put the marijuana away.

There Lucille was, dressed in a blue sailor's school uniform, tautly clinging to his lithe frame. "Miss me?" His tail swished from side to side as Josef gaped at him.

"What are you doing here?" he gaped.

"Turns out nekomimi are allowed to follow their mates to school," Lucille smiled brilliantly, "keep them out of trouble, yknow." He gave Josef a soft kiss.

"Well I'm out," Giuseppe waved, as the school bells rang for next period. "See you later eh? Bye Josef. Have fun with your kitty." He laughed before leaving with his bag slung over his shoulder.

"That boy smells," Lucille crinkled his nose. "You better not've been smoking again, Josef."

"I wasn't," he said, sighing. "I wish you wouldn't harp so much on it though. It's really not a big deal."

"Yes it is sweetheart. Now off to your class."

He sighed again as Lucille looped an arm around his and together they walked to his next class, Chemistry. Looks like he would have to deal with that kitty at school too from now on. Joy.

Hey all! If you're still here, enjoying this story, feel free to comment and let me know! Also let me know ideas for future chapters! I love catering to ideas. Lots of love, sucrecircus💗💕💕

 Lots of love, sucrecircus💗💕💕