Lucille's Trouble|8

Tammy smirked softly as he traced his finger up and down Lucille's snow white body, the magenta-haired nekomimi surely teasing the other pet. Each touch sent shivers down Lucille's spine; being bound meant he was forced to accept each and every touch. He wished for his master to enter the room, but the gag in his mouth prevented him from making any noises other than muffled and quite musical-sounding moans.

Another moan was elicited as his member was engulfed into the mouth of Tammy, the older nekomimi clearly having interest in playing with him. Drool escaped the side of the gag as his member was stroked and gently licked, before being engulfed again, a magenta head bobbing up and down.

"Stop!" he cried out, "you're not my master! You don't have permission to do this!" At least, he would've cried that out if he wasn't gagged and bound. Lucille wondered if this was his karma for binding Josef during his punishment.

Not that he cared, he would definitely do it again.

The pressure and soft strokes of a skilled tongue became too intense and Lucille came in Tammy's mouth, with cream escaping the edges slightly of a vermillion border as the male nekomimi swallowed with a thin mischievous grin. "You liked that, didn't you, hm?"

Lucille glared daggers at the other as he lapped up his cum, feeling like a piece of himself was stolen away.

"Don't look at me like that with such piercing  eyes. It's making me tremble~" Tammy said, standing up and finding a crop from Lucille's luggage that was bright pink in colour.

Nearly as hot pink as his hair.

He tapped the crop in his hand before giving Lucille a swipe of the crop on his petal pink nipple. Slight pain blossomed, that turned to pleasure as Tammy traced the area again except this time with his mouth, and a tongue piercing was felt with a cool touch. The other side was next, and Lucille felt himself harden again unwillingly, squirming with each violation.

"What on earth is going on here?"

A deep male voice resounded throughout the room, and Tammy abruptly dropped the crop as his master stood there in the doorway, an enraged look on his face. "I demand to know what you are doing Tammy. You told me you were just retrieving the belt you leant Lucille."

"He did! But then he started touching me so...," Lucille finally managed to get the cloth gag down and spoke as tears pricked his eyes, feeling horrible for being so vulnerable and almost naked without his master around. "Where is Josef?"

"Right here."

Josef stepped out from the shadows, holding a video camera in his hand. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Sorry Lucille, but I'm a jerk, and you owe me one for spanking me hard enough to leave a bruise."

"How dare you," Lucille hissed, reminding himself not to get too angry given the other was only seventeen years old. "I was violated."

"By a smoking hot female. Damn, who knew cats could turn me on so much."

"I am male," corrected Tammy, fixing his long hair.

"And you're getting punished the moment we get home for such disobedience. How could you violate him to the point of tears? Have you no remorse?"

"They were tears of pleasure for sure," Josef spoke up ignorantly, causing Damian to glare at him.

Damian proceeded to undo the shibari art that tied Lucille up. "Why, if you were mine, I'd never allow this to happen to you, much less condone it. Does Josef normally treat you so terribly?" he asked.

Lucille blinked before shaking his head slowly. "He's growing. I accept that. I'm teaching him as he grows, so there's no need. In fact, I know martial arts, so I could have kicked Tammy's butt anytime. I just wanted to see what Josef would do." He sighed, "Now I know he reacted as any horny teenage boy would. We'll have to fix that, Josef," Lucille pointed at Josef's quite blatant erection.

"Sorry. It was hot," he shrugged.

"We'll be taking our leave now my little minx," Damian beckoned the nekomimi over and Tammy transformed into a magenta tomcat who obediently jumped into Damian's arms. "And if you ever need help," the handsome man paused, "you know who to call an ally."

He briskly left the room, leaving Josef and Lucille to settle things.

"You bad boy," Lucille said immediately, giving Josef a playful smack on his still-sore backside. "You enjoyed my suffering?"

"Ow, be careful with that," Josef responded, wincing. "It's not like I could intervene. It was like a scene out of porn. Speaking of which-"

"No porn for you allowed," Lucille said, "not when I can fulfil your needs." He smirked, his pink lips enticing. "Now I want you to fuck me good and hard. Think you can handle that, master?"

Josef took off his shirt and leaned close. "You bet. I want you to come harder for me than with that redheaded bimbo." Even though I've never fucked a guy before... Shit, what do I do?

Lucille touched Josef's hard biceps and smiled, his cat ears twitching atop his pale hair. "That can be arranged," he kissed Jacob on his full lips, melting into the kiss as strawberries filled Jacob's mouth, Lucille exploring it with his soft tongue.

It can't be much harder than fucking a girl...

Obediently, Lucille collapsed into the plush pink bed, spreading his legs and raising his little hips. "I'm clean, master. There's no need to worry."

Feeling Lucille's body, he felt the remnants of come and a strange, clear leaking substance from his vanilla rosebud, gently inserting a finger and causing Lucille to moan. "Yes, master, yes..."

Inserting a second finger, Josef thought he'd treat it the same way he'd treat a vagina, pumping his two fingers back and forth in preparation, alternating between slowly and fast. He even inserted his tongue, which caused Lucille to sensitively tense up and come immediately.

At last, he inserted his member inside the mewling nekomimi, pumping hard and fast as requested. It was tight, and he felt himself succumb to the pressure, quickly coming inside Lucille while stroking Lucille's member so he came at the same time. They kissed again and Lucille licked his cheek, at last satisfied. "I love you," he whispered, "you did wonderfully for your first time."

"Well I'm not gay," Josef said, only to immediately regret his choice of words given the circumstances that yes, he did indeed just fuck a neko in the ass. "I'm not straight either. All I know is I like you. You're special to me," he admitted.

"Thank you," Lucille said, smirking, "I'm all yours... and you're all mine." He kissed his cheek before meowing and waving his tail in contentment.