The Kit in a Box |1

!!!!!WARNING¡¡¡¡¡ This story contains touchy and TRIGGERING subjects. Boyxboy love, nekos, age gaps, bdsm, and both consensual and nonconsensual corporal punishment— I.E, spanking, etc. etc. its basically a spankfic that i wrote when i was super young so like—
You have been warned. This basically exclusively detailed CP catered for all you lovely pervert-chans out there. If any of this intimidates you or just plain gives the heeby jeebies, TURN BACK NOW. Thank you, and I hope those who dare read on enjoy~. More warnings for lemons later on, though this fic is pretty softcore...

♥︎

"I'm sorry, but, I can't do this with you anymore, Josef."

Valentine's Day was just a few days away, and yet there his girlfriend stood, hands wringing her beaded little purse, ready to break up with him. At such words the teenager felt his heart sink further into his chest, crumbling like dry bits of bread. His grey eyes stared hard into the floor— emotionless, yet prickling with tears of frustration.

"Kayla, just hear me out--"

"No. I've seen enough." The sun-kissed girl tucked a chestnut strand behind her ear, lips pursed and falsies batting. "I don't love you anymore. It's simple as that." She spun on a heel. "Goodbye."

Gritting his teeth, Josef stared after her, tears slipping down his cheeks.

"Fine, bitch," he muttered hotly, retreating elsewhere.

His girlfriend of four mouths had just up and broken up with him, and he hadn't even cheated once.

Well, perhaps once, or twice, but he was really smashed then, and he didn't mean it— and it was no more than that. Plus the boy was positive she cheated on him loads more times. And had he ever said anything about it? Not one word. But it seemed even his efforts to maintain a positive relationship didn't work, and she was still unhappy, and it still went down the flusher.

Josef kicked away a stone as he retreated down the sidewalk towards his house, aims according en-route to a couple hours of netflix, weed, and cigarettes. Perhaps some shots of his uncle's whiskey if he was feeling up to it. He was really in the mood of letting go tonight.

As he sank down, face in hands and athletic stomach stretched over the couch, the teenager was already over her with a couple sweet dollops of marihuana, his world soaring high. He didn't need her. He didn't need anyone. Josef was just fine on his own. Screw love.

Who was he kidding, he was higher than the Empire State.

A knock on the door was heard.

Hours passed since he had gotten himself baked, and the teen groaned, running a hand over his eyelids exhaustedly. In this state, he wanted nothing more than to doze and ignore, light a few more cigarettes perhaps, but whoever was knocking seemed irritatingly persistent. "Coming...!" He shuffled to his feet, grumbling as more rough knocks banged back. "...five fucking seconds, damn it."

Splashing some water on his face and tossing on cologne so he didn't reek as much of drugs and teen angst, the youth trudged over there and yanked the door open, hair a ruffled blond mess. "What do you want?"

A stout man was what greeted him, cloaked in grey and smiling oddly. "Hello." In his arms was a rather large plastic carrier, glimpses of cardboard and something soft peeking from inside, and Josef gave it one terse glance before scratching his neck and sighing. What the hell?