𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎; 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍

𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍

    Wearing a mask for so long, she forgot entirely who she was. Her personality was broken and left to be remembered. She remembered once ago when she was just but a child at the ripe age of seven she was purely innocent and child-like and bended to everyone's whim and will. She remembered how her feet guided themselves in a bunch of twirling circles, dancing to soft instrumental music. Dancing with her twin sister. A ripe age simply covered by fear that the Volturi carried.

    Arriving at an apartment complex entirely owned by her grandfather with the passing of years. She slips out, Leah stumbling out with sunglasses keeping her view darkened.

    The two shuffled up to the apartment. Going inside. No workers buzzing around in fact it was deprived of the desk and furniture meant for passing tourists. Instead it was decorated in such a homely manner that felt too welcoming. A Cullen trait. The ones who didn't carry it were all too obvious and voiced their opinion on the matter.

    The room dressed in such minimalists of bland colors. Imperial stairs on the other side of the room one lead to one set of bedrooms and the other set was rooms meant for one's artistics skills. All rooms held soundproofing. The far room on the left hand side hidden within the darkening hallway held a small art studio covered in white ruined old stained sheets that covered the floor. Plastic strung across the walls covering finished hanged canvases. The unfinished, the ones that weren't touched yet that screamed to be done so laid in a corner of the room in a closet.

    Inside of that room with a closed door held Rosalice, a nineteen year old girl close to the age of twenty. Brushes making contact with a white canvas staining it with its bright color of electric blue blending it with the brightest of crimson. Tracing a finger around the edges.

    A knock alerted her, a hum of recognition, allowing the person to enter the room. Crinkling sounds entered her ears. Three footsteps, one she only could call upon. The other two remained unknown for the time being. "Who did you bring now, Grandpa? New nomads for us to deal with?" Blending the canvas more to her so-called vision of skill.

    A voice entering her ears, "Grandpa? Carlisle you never told me you had grandchildren."

    Rosalice knew that Carlilse was smiling warmly, it was a factor of his. "She's Edward's."

    "Edward's?" Confusion in his voice. "But he's a vampire."

    Rosalice drops her paint brushes into a bucket of water, rubbing her fingers along the rough splinters, getting the majority of the paint and letting it sink in it for a couple of minutes. Turning to her grandfather she saw two people there standing by his side. Well... one was standing a little in front of him the other stood behind the other two.

    Carlisle smiles out a response, but before his voice could match his words, Rosalice spoke, "Never heard the terminology of reproducing." Right now she could feel Edward's smirk and Bella's stern words to be nice.

    The blonde Cullen just kept smiling, smiling like Alice. Turning to the two, "I apologize for her words, she's much like her aunt and Edward combined." Carlisle wraps an arm around his granddaughter. "This is Rosalice. Rosalice, these are my long time friend brothers, Klaus and Elijah."

    Finally matching a name to his face. Elijah stood there staring at her with an unreadable look. His face strained a little, jaw clenched. Rosalice tilts her head to the side, humming. "Rosalice? Rosalie's and Alice's name combined."