𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜

    The shadows are always listening and observing. It's no wonder she became friends with them. Became friends with the silent monsters that never wanted to hurt another human being at all but was forced to and now it is forced to hide just inbetween worlds of demons and angels.

    Standing in the corner of the room watching as each faction argued and yelled at each other. Their volume didn't bother Rosalice as she had lived through this sort of volume and worse. The representative of each were Diego for the vampires, a new redhead Genevieve for the witches, and Father Kieran for the humans. Yet there were no werewolves representatives which Rosalice wanted to speak up on but Elijah simply told her to stand in the corner and wait it out.

    She never was one to follow rules but in this case with all eyes on her she did.

    Kieran said, "St. Anne's has long been neutral ground in our city. So, it's only fitting that we gather in this chamber at the behest of Elijah Mikealson to bring harmony to this place we call home. Thank you all for coming."

    Elijah swept the conversation, guided it towards him, "Yes, thank you for coming. And welcome." He had that way about him. Rosalice noticed. He had that powerful presence that made the room know he was there. That he was powerful amongst them all and could be any place he wanted to be but was there willingly. Holding up a signed document he explains, "These are the rules of the city according to Marcel Gerard." Tearing the document into two. "Which, of course, no longer apply, because I'm in charge." And Klaus, Rosalice thought.

    "You said that if we came along, that we would get to run things by ourselves. Never mentioned anything about making yourself king." Diego grumbled aloud.

    Elijah plainly smiles, that power of his seething, revealing itself to the world. "Well, you were each selected to represent your own communities. In our honor, however, any issues that arise between factions will come to me. Now, we are all responsible for the current chaos in the city. However, you have one very, very simple choice ahead of you here: you can all play nicely together, or you can leave." His smile had that lingering effect of mess with me and find out. Rosalice never imagined just how powerful he was until now.

    Yells now heard all over, arguing starting. Voices clear yet so mushed all together that Rosalice couldn't keep up with who said what.

    "This is our city too! We should be able to go wherever the hell we want!"

    "We would consider it an act of war!"

    "We're getting nowhere. You vile creatures cannot agree."

    The original looked as if he snapped, "Father, calm yourself, please." Though she knew that he wasn't angry or agitated. It was just merely something to gain their attention. "Thank you. Now returning to the issue of boundaries, you will all heed to the following–"

    All interrupted by the doors bursting open and in came the pregnant werewolf looking incredulous and even angry—upset was something that couldn't be said as she was more than that. "Are you serious?" Each step she carried held power. Her voice is clear and strong. "You're dividing up the city, and the werewolves don't even get a say?" Rosalice was impressed watching as Hayley crashes this boring meeting.

    Diego stands up, pointing at her. "What the hell is she doing here?"

    "Diego, sit." Elijah acted as if the vampire were a child. Turning his attention to the women that stood with her arms crossed. "We are not dividing the city. We're establishing boundaries—"